Fixing up the impala!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Had a ton of trouble with the mounts. They had to be fixed and welded and fixed and welded again at multiple different places, especially the hangers. Not sure why? Also had something break inside the muffler, can't remember what but it sounded like a marble was in there

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
NEW SPARK PLUG WIRES, OPTISPARK, WATER PUMP AND T-STAT INSTALL!!!
DID THE INSTALL MYSELF!!!

do you have glasspacks on there? If not, what exhaust/mufflers do you have?

This dude over here has a 95 SS clone that had the 9C1 package on it with a LT1 in it with like 85k miles on it. I'm tempted to buy it. Only thing I'd change is the chrome trim that's still on there from the Caprice. Otherwise I think this thing is pretty clean!

1995 impala ss clone lt1

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I had a 1996 and it only had 49,000 miles on it when I got it. It was super clean. I had a lot of problems with it though and it attracted a lot of negative attention. I kinda don't want a car I'm going to have to worry about every time I have to park it somewhere. Someone (kids I think) stomped in the roof on that damn car. Slashed the tires, threw eggs all over it too. That car was my baby, that pissed me off something awful.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I had a 1996 and it only had 49,000 miles on it when I got it. It was super clean. I had a lot of problems with it though and it attracted a lot of negative attention. I kinda don't want a car I'm going to have to worry about every time I have to park it somewhere. Someone (kids I think) stomped in the roof on that damn car. Slashed the tires, threw eggs all over it too. That car was my baby, that pissed me off something awful.
Damn you was seen as a mark wherever you lived. Must have been a cop caller

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Damn you was seen as a mark wherever you lived. Must have been a cop caller
It seemed like it was kids. My ex lived in a big apartment complex but there was almost no visitor parking. I had to park like a block and a half away. I came out the next morning and saw that it happened. The shoe print I saw looked like a size 7 or something like that. So either some little joto like you is the one who did it, or it was some kids with nothing better to do.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It seemed like it was kids. My ex lived in a big apartment complex but there was almost no visitor parking. I had to park like a block and a half away. I came out the next morning and saw that it happened. The shoe print I saw looked like a size 7 or something like that. So either some little joto like you is the one who did it, or it was some kids with nothing better to do.
Now now coupon, that's not very Christian like

Oh ok, you dint do nuffin /s