The DynaMat and alike thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
Shit is expensive but worth it IMO.....

i got this brand "rattle-trap" off ebay.....its 80mill compared to all the other brands that are 50mill.....i got a 100sq ft for $150...i might get more to do both "shells" in the doors/back hatch of my TrailBlazer

the thing is thats not even the pricey part.....i went around to local shops and was quoted 75-85 dollars an hour with an estimated time of 4-7 hours each place!!....

i know for a fact that its something i could easily do......the only thing i dont trust myself on is putting all my shit back together RIGHT...i got a fairly new/nice whip and i aint tryin to start problems because of my fuck up...

any suggestions...anybody from the sac valley that may have a good/reliable person to go to that maybe a lil cheaper?

to the people that have used products......how much did it improve your system?

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I Dynamatted my entire trunk with Two Extreme Bulk packs I got off ebay for 100 a peace. Extreme Dynamat works really well and at full volume my license plate rattles a bit and my gas cap does too. Other than that its very quiet and solid.

Aug 9, 2006
well good news for me i found a lil spot that i was skeptical to go to at first but after talking to dude he seems coo as fuck.....

when i get paid imma finally get my componet sets

he said hed do my dynamat and run my amp and speakers and capacitor for 350-400.....3 bills less then all other spots....

plus imma chill and watch him do everything as the other shops have "insurance" policys that wont allow that......fuck that......

Aug 9, 2006
hes a legit shop thats open 6 days a week....hes just on the worst part of the city....like i said imma be in thier watching him so its not like he can cut shortcuts like someone im not watching...

Aug 9, 2006
lifetime warranty people are hard to find.....those are just overall good peoples that dont seem shady...if you do it all right the first time you wont have problems...and those are the people that can offer that type of shit

Jan 10, 2003
FUCK DYNAMAT!

Get on Ebay...
Lookup FatMat
Order 2 rolls for $120
Diarreah shittin on Dynamat price and quality. I gutted my chevelle, and wrapped the whole car in FatMat extreme, and I couldnt be happier. Shit is very high quality and covers well..Especially when you aint tryna spend ridiculous DynaMat type bread..

Hope this helps...

Aug 9, 2006
^^^everything work out ok?
yeah, man everything is good...dude did pretty damn good work....he broke one of my mouldings on the back hatch of my TrailBlazer but it got replaced...

im happy with my system...as i should be with the amount of money i spent...soon imma replace my flip up dvd player with an indash with navigation....and that should be IT...

FattMatt/Rattle Trap DEFF gets my approval....for the price especially....even if dynamat is a lil thicker you could DOUBLE stack for cheaper then doing your whole vhecile with dynamat....