Delays....Delays....Delays..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Well I said March 10th and we all know that day has come and gone. Belive me We are both as anxious to get the site back up and running as you are. Since I always hating being out of the loop when shit was delayed i think I will let you guys know why the site hasnt opened yet. First of all we had to wait on the designer to finish up which took awhile. Then once the site was comlpeted which was about March 10th, it had all kinds of bugs that prevented us from lauching the site. For instance when we went to add an album it was not adding the tracks correctly according too which number they were. Then we had other problems with saving album art which was not displaying correctly and was giving us an error upon hitting the save button. These are just a few of the things we were going through that caused this delay. I will assure you we will be back within a week cause frankly I am tired of this shit and want the site back up. Here is a preview of what the new site will have on it when we open.

Jayo Felony & Spice 1 - Criminal Intent.

V-White - Perfect Timin

X-Raided & Loki - Ignition

Gas Mask Colony - Top Bottom

Killa Tay - Paper Polititions

And More......

Stayed tuned and dont give up on us!