Best 6x9's ??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I need some new ones - What do ya'll recommend ????????

Anyone know where I could get the tools to pop off the window crank clip to access the door panel . ??????????

The closest shop wants $109 For pioneers $159 For JL Audio

Then $80 to hook them up - I saw a You - Tube video pop that door off quick , looks really easy ....... any help is good -

Or just a reliable good / honest shop Around Sacramento would work too ....

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
fuck paying that to much to install them. search for a window crank remover tool on ebay and it will pop the handles off. then its just a few screws and some clips and the door panel is off. look up how to do your particular car on google. then uncrew and disconnect your old speakers and put the new ones in. when i did mine i had to modify the mounts as my new speakers had a bigger magnet on them and wouldnt fit in the cage thing the stock ones were in. just make sure when you put the new speaker in you put it in with the window down or at least wind the window down before you reassemble the door otherwise you might find it is too big and the window wont roll down.