2siccaudio.com BURNED!??!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
****EDIT*****

Talked to dude and apparently he been handling some business. I informed him he aint handling mine and he said he just been busy with life. I told dude you could have emailed or dropped a line saying your not going to be around. But when you get paid in full and then just stop working on the site and responding to emails what am i suppose to think. Dude is fixing the problems and still keeping true to his word.

WE COMING!
Cory
2siccaudio.com owner.

SadClown650

Northern-Ridaz.com
May 17, 2002
www.Northern-Ridaz.com
damn mayne sorry ta hear all that..maybe he's busy or his email's down. did he give u a # ta reach him at? i say just use the layout gabe did for ya'll n customize it even more. it was a clean ass layout. either that or do it yourself. im sure the automated uploading of the files aint that big of a problem where u cant just do it manually.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hear ya man but we paid for this shit to be done. I know he is around. Dude lives in romaina so thats a big problem. he didnt give me a contact number. Thanks for your support man. Dude had a good rep too man. That is why I am trying to give him a shot but 2weeks an email?? Come on now.