Young Buck diss's G-Unit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
G-Unit"s Young Buck made a special appearance at 107.9FM"s 12th annual Birthday Bash in Atlanta (June 16th, 2007) and dropped a preverbal bomb on his G-unit family. Buck took the stage after The Game"s performance in front of over 20,000 people and went into a short set of music that concluded with him saying, "Fuck G-Unit" Cashville Records is the New Unit"" While doing this impromptu set, where brought out his Cashville label mates The Outlaws, the fans were surprised and at awe with this latest development in the growing problems with G-Unit. Sources told SHH, that Buck is apparently upset with the latest business move that 50 Cent has made with his Glaceau Vitamin Water deal, that 50 has reportedly earned $400 million dollars in profits from. While on stage Young Buck speculated that no one in G-Unit was given any type of cut from the huge deal and used the large venue to express the way he felt about how business is being done in the G-Unit camp. At this time we"re not sure if The Game had any hand or idea about what Young Buck had planned, we do know that word has spread to some members of the G-Unit camp and they are all surprised at this latest move by Young Buck. There will be more on this story as it develops.

Aug 3, 2006
real talk 50 is a shady ass muthafucka if he made 400 mill and couldnt even toss buck,banks and yayo a mill a piece bein that there the orignal memebrs who helped start this whole gunit shit

buck is dope
the rest of em are trash tho

Nov 20, 2005
yeah buck is coo; i could see why he would get upset. i wonder if they see any money from the g-unit clothing line.

~k.

Nov 16, 2004
DukeSkywalker said:
i don't see why he'd be mad. that deal had nothing to do with g unit. why should they deserve anything?
Exactly, I smell bullshit. How is one gonna get mad at something they never put money in nor had any involvement in? 50 made that money and he should keep it to his damn self, if this situation w/Buck were true, he should just be happy he livin lav cuz 50 made his ass w/o 50 - Lloyd, Yayo and Buck wouldn't be shit.

Dec 9, 2005
I could see why he would be upset, and yes its true, that 50 is the one who held the 10% stake in the company, and it was 50's name thats on the bottles, and all of that good stuff.

But basically, its like he hit the Lotto, and forgot about his friends. Thats how I think it could've been percieved.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
in that other interview 50 was talking about how everyone on G-Unit gotta step their game up or get kicked to the curb.....then he went on to say something like "except yayo, he'll always be well off, and if I die then he'll really be well off" and also that Buck is the biggest selling artist on G-unit (with the exception of 50)

its funny tho that hella foos that don't like g-unit still like young buck, and alot of people believe he's the tightest in the click.

Dec 2, 2004
DukeSkywalker said:
i don't see why he'd be mad. that deal had nothing to do with g unit. why should they deserve anything?
EXACTLY THAT 50 MONEY AND IF HE WANTS TO BE SHADY ABOUT IT FUCK IT THATS HIS SHIT, ABOUT THE OTHER COMMENT ABOUT 50 NOT PAYING THEM FOR SPORTING G UNIT CLOTHES, I BET THEY DONT COMPLAINT WHEN 50 HOOKS THEM UP. AND I LIKE BUCK HE THE DOPEST ONE IN DA CREW BUT HE HATING