why did Fat Joe have beef with Cuban Link ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
I read some where, he wasnt happy with the way he was handling Puns music as well as the TS. He felt he was takin money from Puns family and didnt want to stand by and watch it happen. Then Joe black balled CL by tellin labels and radio stations not to play his music.

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
not sure if this is true read it from a site, but Cuban was talkin to one of the TS memebers when Joe rolled up talkin shit Cubin got in his face and Joe slashed him with his chain.. They have got into a few times. Theres a song Cuban did about a fight that happen down in florida i think its on this page still.. peep it out it got sum interviews with cuban as well. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/daclksquadmusic.htm

Jul 25, 2002
Cuban Link 24k was a sick album he was selling it on his website couple months ago for $10 i think he still selling em but i forgot the webpage. :dead:

Feb 8, 2003
StreetSoundzEnt said:
I read some where, he wasnt happy with the way he was handling Puns music as well as the TS. He felt he was takin money from Puns family and didnt want to stand by and watch it happen. Then Joe black balled CL by tellin labels and radio stations not to play his music.

Thats the truth right there,

I remember Link told me back a year ago before I lost contact with him.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
YALLS FOOL ARE STUPID..

LINK WASNT FUCKIN PUNS WIFE...

LINK AND PUN WERE RELATED....
LINK...GOT SLASHED IN THE FACE ....BY FAT JOE...WHEN HE STEPPED UP TO HIM....
THEY TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS OR SOME SHIT....AND JOE CUT HIM WIT A KNIFE........

LINK....SAYS....JOE GOT A LITTLE BETTER CAUSE HE STILL GOT A HELL OF A LOT OF PUNS UNRELEASED SHIT....
HE THINKS THATS WHY HE WENT PLATINUM...CAUSE...HE STOLE PUNS LYRICS WHEN PUN DIED...

PUN...WAS A LYRICAL...GENIOUS...IN MY BOOKS...

LINK...IS HARD ALSO...

IM A HUGE LINK FAN AFTER I READ ALL THE SHIT HE SAID ABOUT FAT JOE...

FUCK EM..

May 11, 2002
All Fat Joe did was ride on Big Pun's Coat Tail. Fat Joe has no talent, he can't rap. Cuban Link is 50 times tighter than Joe. Fat Joe will never be another Big Pun.