WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS NIGGA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
The album the video below is on is classic and that first blacc monk album was tight so was that convicts album with big mike. Last thing i heard from him was a song from 2008 feat him, z-ro and slim thug

Sep 17, 2007
My nigga you a ho to me
Boy you done went off on me
Runnin round with the fakin and hatin
I'ma blast if you run up on me
I'ma do my dirt by my lonely so that nobody can snitch
This matter coulda been resolved
if you woulda came clean and paid my shit
See niggas disrespect the game but boy you'll never last
Pullin that ho shit sellin your partner out for a piece of ass
And fool you claim you real but really need to be shot up
No respect for your family that's dead
don't write yo peoples locked up
Damn I miss my dog he was hog to this game
Unlike bustas these days that talk down on your name
You boys is funny
I'm bout my money
And oh so true
Mr. 3-2 when I never trusted you
I'm too real

..............Big Bun

I think thats what happened.

Feb 8, 2003
i dont care what bun b granddaddy ass said in a rap its almost time for him to hang it up the pimp is dead and he has twenty year old kids that rap and two grand babies. that wicked buddah baby cd is classic and was ahead of its time.

dressed to kill tryna score a meal ticket, shit is wicked but i gotta survive.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
PCP happened to mr. 3-2

he got thrown out of rap a lot offices for smoking sherm

and apparently it was downhill from there i know people on houston that tell me he 'back to the hood'

but even when i thought z-ro was on (im sure he comfortable now, this was 3-4 years ago), really he wasnt even like that yet. but i considered the nigga a literal superstar. i done heard the same stories about zro, like nigga walkin literally naked down a road agressively turning down rides.

theres a video of him (3-2) completely high as fuck on water giving you a tour of his house..that should say it all

WITH ALL THAT SAID: mr. 3-2 remains one of my favorite houston rappers next to zro, keke, fat pat and k rino and niggas like that from what i understand water was a pretty huge thing in houston next to syrup so you shouldnt really be too suprised..id hope he doin good tho through all gods graces i dont wish death or hurt on anyone.

ill take a line from 3-2 himself
"niggas in the hood lose they mind off that dip"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
in the early days yeah zro was on a good one. he talks about it alot in his music

actually ro was known for flashing on people for a long ass time lol

i dont think he fucks around w that shit no more tho hes mentioned he quit in alot of songs..but if you go back to his albums like 'look what you did to me' and 'king of the ghetto' he talks about it pretty openly

alot of people were smoking water in tx during the heydays of screw albums etc etc i think most peopel eventually burned themselves out and quit

some people jammed screw tapes after smoking sherm, for some it was syrup.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
you hear about more Houston rappers dying of ODs and drug abuse related stuff more than anywhere else.