Westside Gunn, Conway, Benny The Butcher & Griselda Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
thanks for the links infinity you had some gems i never had, definitely putting those in the whip tomorrow

hows hitler on steroids anyone? i gotta wait till tomorrow to hear it on my car stereo the right way not on my laptop cant slap too loud at midnight too close to neighbors

interested to hear the devils reject album by con and the hall and nash-griselda ghost album, ppl said those were good but i never heard em

i personally just slap reject 2 and theres god then theres flygod, didnt really like the flygod album but it was aight, psyched to hear some of these other releases i never got a chance to hear

im not too into alot of the other cats from griselda except nes, he needs to drop somethin. they the only modern NY rappers i fuck with except 38 spesh who is dope as hell..i mean beyond ppl like roc marciano and ka those are givens

hope they do well on shady. dont really wanna hear them rappin w too many other folks but it may work who knows

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The first one was great so someone buy $ menu 2 and upload it, thanks.

You know if a non-stream rip of HBO is out there yet?

Also I was just thinking earlier today how dope Hommy would sound over some off-kilter Jeremiah Jae production.