Waka Flocka - All I Need (STRAIGHT HEAT) VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
You can hate on Waka Flocka, i can understand.

But...this songs straight HEAT... It got a NY flavour, sounds really good.

Im in Europe and i would love to see a waka flocka live show here in Berlin, maybe its because im white and european or because most of the artists over here are on this homo rock or on the minimal techno shit.

By the way, people i be talkin to in Berlin about rap and HH dont know shit about French Montana, Max B or Waka Flocka.

They're more into Madlib, Oh No!, Big Dada and the old ninja tunes like Herbaliser. Well all this backpack shit i used to like 10 years ago and that sounds fuckin outdated now...

God Damn!!
I just miss Big Pun, Nasty Nas, CNN, Mobb Deep... even Big L...or Lil Flip and Master P, B.G... I dont like to be nostalgic but i have to admit that i miss how hungry rappers in the 90s were.

Thanks to Max B, French Montana, Waka Flocka, Lex Luger, Harry Fraud, even Soulja Boy or Gucci Mane for keepin it creative and fresh.

I just wish them to quit both rappin and takin drugs to start a political movement...

When youre making millions off sales and concerts, when you got a huge mass appeal the next step is, to me, to go politics, if not, youre a coward or you just sold your ass.

Thats just my opinion...eh eh

Check the video, thats nice!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhlQd2eo3h03zmMddN

Feb 27, 2005
Waka Flocka got a real charisma...hes, for sure, an alpha type of guy, no joke.

if only he could use it and his creative talent to achieve a bigger goal, that would be interesting...