The Underachievers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2012
idk if there is another thread on them couldnt find one if there was but these dudes are dope af. They a another group straight out of Flatbush like The Zombies imo they wayy better then them.

Issa Dash From THe group

Ak from the group

THe Group performing before Kendrick Lamar

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy DVS ONE @DVS ONE infinity @infinity joe_kicka$$ @joe_kicka$$

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tffmyxzwakw5ym2/-TeCqLEg2g

Props: DVS ONE
Jul 9, 2012
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy DVS ONE @DVS ONE infinity @infinity joe_kicka$$ @joe_kicka$$

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tffmyxzwakw5ym2/-TeCqLEg2g
your so beast for this

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea it was pretty solid the whole way thru, my only criticism would be that they didn't really change up their flows/styles much at all on the entire tape & that gets a bit tiresome regardless of how good the flow, also a cpt murphy feature would have been hyphy but i didnt hear it

Props: heyzel
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i thought flying lotus was trying to give them east coast sounding beats but theres actually zero flylo beats =/

The Underachievers - Indigoism // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
maybe tape been ready for a while, waiting for release and they wanna save all the flylo beats for the album

its not like this tape needs flylo beats, production is dope. cosign that flow thing, it might kill replay value in a long run, but for now i fucks with this heavy

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea thats what i assume but they've pushed this back like 4 times, you'd think one of those times would be for adding some brainfeeder stuff

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm 11 tracks through and there hasn't been a song I haven't like yet. There was a little too much screwed vocals here and there towards the first handful of songs but that seems to have lessened and they were never as grating as on Rocky's jawn and mostly fit the song when used. Also I just noticed this is a totally featurless album. That's dope and rarely seen these days. Just Ak and Dash doing their thing and they do it very well in my opinion. So far this album really shows how the NYC "boom bap" sound can still hold true but also be forward sounding and not so redundant in way.

Ry @Ry you'd probably really dig this tape. Check it out breh.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I'm 11 tracks through and there hasn't been a song I haven't like yet. There was a little too much screwed vocals here and there towards the first handful of songs but that seems to have lessened and they were never as grating as on Rocky's jawn and mostly fit the song when used. Also I just noticed this is a totally featurless album. That's dope and rarely seen these days. Just Ak and Dash doing their thing and they do it very well in my opinion. So far this album really shows how the NYC "boom bap" sound can still hold true but also be forward sounding and not so redundant in way.

Ry @Ry you'd probably really dig this tape. Check it out breh.
Thanks bro im downloading now...