TALIB KWELI - So Disgusting (NEW music video!!!!!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
looks like no 1 gives a shit about kweli. what happened? lol. chief keef and spaceghost get more love the talib kweli? shit is crazy. but hey. i got chief keef in my speakers. and we all know them new dudes got half the skills talib got. we all know. but the trap beats and hooks r just too much for "hip hop head" music.

Apr 20, 2005
yeah he did. damm near everybody who doesnt rap about murder sex drugs and violence became boring as fuck. only a few who can pull it off nowadays. i think its Lupe, Big Krit, and Kendrick. If Jay Elect ever gets off his ass he can make some dope non-trap and based music too.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That backpack shit is similar to other niche stuff like horrorcore & revolitionary rap, it gets old real quick when all the content is the same, and sonically every song is similar as well. Personally I've never even got into that boom bap shit anyway.

That said, the song isn't bad.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
That backpack shit is similar to other niche stuff like horrorcore & revolitionary rap, it gets old real quick when all the content is the same, and sonically every song is similar as well. Personally I've never even got into that boom bap shit anyway.

That said, the song isn't bad.
That's because you're a 90's baby. Boom-bap, backpack rap isn't the same content, over and over... lol I mean, the production is similar - in that it's sample-based beats, with east-coast styled drum kits, but cats rap about whatever they want. You've got your Action Bronson's to the Aesop Rock's, to the more hardcore styles like Jedi Mind Tricks, or Ill Bill.

Edit - Not a fan of the song personally... Was hoping for more.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ask me if I give a fuck breh. If it's not basedgod or riff raff it's irrelevant regardless.

Please, tell me how my music taste is wrong o mighty hip-hop elitist lmao