Takeesha 69 addresses shit on The Breakfast Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
[Video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNjiBBCNkk0[/video]
When he was in l.a. for all star weekend, he had a show out here sd which he cancelled. Heard he had some surenos on his helmet.
Why he hasn't been touched yet is baffling. But once he does he will be part of the slim Jesus category, lost and forgotten.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
When he was in l.a. for all star weekend, he had a show out here sd which he cancelled. Heard he had some surenos on his helmet.
Why he hasn't been touched yet is baffling. But once he does he will be part of the slim Jesus category, lost and forgotten.

Very.

But when that day comes I wanna see footage from at least 6 different angles.

May 9, 2002
I have to say, that BC interview with him was actually pretty good. We can hate dude all we want but he is 100 on everything he has said. Also, dude is apart of this whole new generation of people who like to "troll" in real life, and thats exactly what he claims he does and he does it well. He got everyone hot headed getting emotional and he is laughin countin money. This fool got a multi-million dollar deal recently...he is gettin fed.

However, that being said...he needs to be careful or he is going to get black balled in some places and eventually touched. He already got two big markets on his head in LA and Houston. Thats not smart.

Jun 21, 2016
lol

the game was tearing him apart on twitter, that shit was hilarious.

I don't hate this kid, he has energy and he is the new wave. He is cute, I'd fuck him in the ass.