SURVEY SAYS......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
WHAAT UP TAY.....REALLY THO U NO ITS THA WEST THE BAY ITS JUST NEVER RECOGNIZED IT TOOK THE DEATH OF MAC DRE FOR EVEN SUM DUDDS OVER HERE 2 FIGURE IT OUT A BUT KEEP IT ON THE LEFT A LIVERWIRE I DONT CARE IF THEY GOT ALOTTA MIXX TAPES THEY DOIN IT I JUST GOT THAT LIL RUE SLAPPN INTHA TRUNK & HIS STREET ALBUM PLUS HD ICE CITY....FUCK IT THA NEW AP LYNCH AGER JACKA AND THEY ALL SLAP WHO CAN FUCK WIT THAT.

Feb 14, 2004
the bay has been putting out alot of quality cds
more than any other region for sure
its a shame they dont get the credit they deserve

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I dont think any region is dope anymore they are all pretty much watered down stuck in a lull making very unoriginal music, yet every region has a few bright spots here and there that really shine. No region has a stranglehold on the game right now. way to commercial for that right now. everybody is a rapper nowadays so the music pretty much sucks and although theres probably some really good stuff out there it gets lost in the piles of repetitive cookie cutter bullshit out there.

so tay, sorry man all regions are pretty much wack right now. the whole game is.

Apr 25, 2002
WESTCOAST:the new YUK, both E 40s, WC album, the new SNOOP plus GAME'S PURP & PATRON BLH-COATHANGLASTRANGLA, MACK & MALONE-MONEY MUSIC, DJ QUIK-THE BOOK OF DAVID, DAZ-D.A.Z.
\
EASTCOAST:the new RAEKWON & the new GHOSTFACE go hard WIZ KHALIFA got his thang going CAMRON-GUNZ N BUTTA

MIDWEST: FREDDIE GIBBS is a breath of fresh air for the whole midwest

SOUTH: BIG K.R.I.T.

My vote is going to CALIFORNIA!!!

Nov 14, 2002
California=E 40,WC,DJ QUIK,DAZ

then the south...BIG K.R.I.T...i feel like hes holing it down on his own right now.

then the east...REKS....he holding that boom bap sound down.