suggest me rappers from areas that haven't blown up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i'm talking like places in nevada, arizona, kentucky, arkansas and so on. i'm also not talking about old school rappers that haven't done shit in awhile. i know me placing arizona or nevada in list will have people mentioning doomsday or nastyboy klick, i'm speaking about more current or on come up.

so anyone have suggestions? there's hella states that don't seem to make any noise or i'm just totally unaware or out the loop on what's happening in hiphop these days.

Nov 27, 2014
Haystack never really blew up, Sickflow from AZ had some ok compilations I liked Dem Raskals from AZ, I can't think of many others that I listen too

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Haystack never really blew up, Sickflow from AZ had some ok compilations I liked Dem Raskals from AZ, I can't think of many others that I listen too

i haven't listened to haystak in forever. i never felt much of the production he had on his songs. sicflow was mediocre to me. i didn't bother mentioning it but oklahoma had promising rappers coming out of it but it seems to have died out. i did hear a few years back tko capone and he sounded like he was on the come up but i kind of lost track of his music.

Sep 5, 2013
Check out Pistol Click. I got their Dogg Food album for free not expecting much. It was one of the best albums of the year easy. P3 is from Akron Ohio, I think Shoddy Boi might be from KC.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1KVMRzBdF8U[/ame]