THIS STILL ONE THE BEST DISS TRACKS EVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
damn this shit still sounding raw and one my fav diss tracks ever. pap seriously lyrically murdered that fat muhfucka. noticed after this dropped joe shit didnt matter no more.

Sep 29, 2003
i love how everyone has a different opinion on the best diss track. It's nice to see....why hasnt No Vaseline been metioned yet?

As far as the Pap track, it would have been better if he was actually relevant. In my opinion, he has never been relevant. When his buzz first started, I kinda paid attention but couldnt get past his corny bars (example, the steaks is high, like the top shelf at a meat market) Voice was hard to listen to as well, but I can usually get past that if the content is decent. Papoose will never be on Joe's level...The Darkside was the best NY album in quite a while. It was better than Blueprint 3....once again, my opinion.

over all, a nice diss track but an artist's (of anything, not just music) personal life doesnt usually affect my opinion on their music