Steve Harvey Revokes Eminem's 'Ghetto Pass,' Video Pulled From BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Michael Jackson called in on Los Angeles radio station 100.3 this morning (October 12th) to voice his disapproval of the new Eminem video for his song "Just Lose It.”

In the video, Eminem plays the characters of Jackson, Madonna & MC Hammer and others.

The video shows scenes of Eminem dressed as Jackson sitting on a bed with children jumping around him.

With Jackson's recent troubles, the scenes are hitting a little too close to home for the King of Pop.

"I never had a problem with Eminem,” Jackson said during The Steve Harvey Morning Show.

Harvey also voiced his disgust with the rapper.

"Eminem has lost his ghetto pass,” Harvey declared. “We want the pass back."

Harvey said that he was displeased at the way Eminem chose to depict the black community.

He added that rappers who are afraid to say something because they don’t want to jeopardize their own careers are "cowards."

"You [Eminem] apologized about the comments you made before about us being ni**ers and calling black women b**ches but we don't want your apology now", Harvey fumed.

In a bombshell revelation, Harvey stated that Bob Johnson, Founder and CEO of BET has decided to pull the video from BET’s rotation and will not be playing it again.

Johnson also called The Steve Harvey morning show and confirmed the video has been pulled from the BET airwaves.

Johnson is expected to release a statement later today about this issue.

Harvey also stated that MTV and VH1 should follow suit and pull the video as well.

Jul 9, 2002
Finally someone with the balls to speak on Eminem's racist ass. I still dont see the hype about him.

"Fuck Eminem, He aint got no hood news!" - Dead Prez

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^ Fuck Dead Prez they are anti white.

Fuck Emily-Esham. get the rap shit correct. I hate eminem but i hate when black people bitch how hes racist but in their lyrics its cracca this white boy that. Fuck that shit its all equal. And some black women are bitches. Steve Harvey is a Douchebag. Michal Jakson is a kiddy toucher like R-Kelly and SIcx. In the dead prez video where they rob the white people, what would have really happened is nobody would have stopped for a bunch of people gathered around in a crowd I would have played Carmaggedon on they ass.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
damn how many white ppl can we name that have done WAAAAAY more fucked up shit.. like eat ppl... or go invade an innocent country for no reason other than his own vendeta... and whats the majority of serial killers??? fuck race.. crazy and twisted dont give a fuck what color you are.....

and think about it... the black mans hate against the white race has been ETCHED in for hundreds of generations... not an excuse... but its kinda hard to fight a hate/fear off like that...

and i stand in the middle.. but for the record.. FUCK A RACIST PERIOD!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
and on the subject of em... hes a genious when it comes to keeping his name in the spotlight.. regardless of how much i do or dont like him.. he gets my respect on the marketing/publicity side of things

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol.... steve harvey is mad at how em depicts the black community? lol.... if you compare the black community to michael jackson and mc hammer then you should have your ghetto pass revoked lol....

i don't see what the big fuss is about... eminem is a comedian.....

med man

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO at turning this video into a racial thing. Michael Jackson hasn't been black since I was in elementary school. This fuck touches little kids, who cares what color he is. Fuck him.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
DJ Mark 7 said:
For his latest song, I think he should have his MUSIC pass revoked lol
lmao...

for real though, this is some booooooooooool shit right here. This is all about race, and its not even that big of a deal....if a black person made fun of a white person, as they so often do, white people would have no place to "take a video off the air" b/c there would be a fucking riot. I mean, come on...its not as if Michael hasnt embarassed himself enough already. "ghetto pass"? as if someone gave him one? who buys the majority of his music? white people? most of them teenage white girls and boys? in all honesty, who GIVES A FUCK!

Apr 8, 2004
Hell naw Michael Jackson ain't got no ghetto pass. He ain't been back to Gary, Indiana since he was a little boy. And it doesn't get no more ghetto than GI.
And fuck Eminem since he called us a bunch of "Niggers" on wax. That's why Blacks don't like his ass. Steve Harvey don't give a fuck about Eminem makin fun of Michael Jackson & MC Hammer, hell, he a comedian hisself. But he fuckin wit him since that "nigger" shit. Ain't nobody mad at him for his video, I would've loved to see that shit. I bet it was funny.

Apr 25, 2002
the dopuble standard is ridiculous but i also think eminem is lucky the backlash of his comment wasnt as severe as i thought it would be...and like i said in another post about his new video..homeboy needs to humble himself and just make music..quit tryna clown folks...

anyone else think the fact that he has paris hilton in his new video will add fuel to tha fire of him bein a racist???