Snoop Dogg paid his 4-star son $2,000 cash to play football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
rdell Broadus should probably thank his famous father for hustling him into playing football more than a decade ago.

The son of rapper Snoop Dogg has grown to be a four-star receiver in the Class of 2015 with scholarship offers from USC, Notre Dame, LSU,Arizona State, UCLA and others.

So how did Snoop get his son into the game? By bribing him with a lot of cash when he was 6 years old.

"My father got me into football at a young age," Broadus said in aninterview with Bleacher Report. "He had to pay me, because I didn't really wanna play football. I was more interested in...

Click here to Read More

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I still stand by my previous statement

At the risk of sounding like a dickrider...

"lol Tay is such a faggot, let's harass him on every thread with gay ass photoshops and lame jokes that nobody even finds funny any more... omg that guy isn't ripping on Tay like the rest of us, let's go call him a Tay groupie and rip on him too."

"I love you Wax, your music is so amazing , I wanna buy all your CDs and bring up your amazing music in every thread and do nothing but say how wonderful you are so hopefully you'll let me suck your dick."

... is pretty much BART in a nutshell.