Roc Marciano Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've only heard his stuff on features minus like two songs but I thought dude was nice from the little I heard. I want to say C @ChopShop made a thread about him a month or so back on here. But we all know the new search sucks so it's whatever.

Props: up2nogood

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
the first one you posted was just like a after scenes thing for 50 seconds, second was a song with a still pic..but i seen it on the youtube query just didnt peep it. i been check his shit out for the last hour on youtube though ..good looks
Yeah I posted the behind the scenes shit first and then I remembered they had released the song but didn't change it to 'hear this' instead lol. Don't ask, long boring day at work and it fried my mind and this weed and brew ain't helpin'. I know dude got a few mixtapes out that I should probably peep.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
yeah roc is ill. hes been out for a minute now, he was on flipmode squad back in the days first time i heard was on bustas anarchy album on this joint

[video=youtube;fjvTMX9tkfw]
marcberg was dope as fuck, probably best rap album from 2010. his old crew the un released an album years ago and its really good too

[video=youtube;sWSC02o-Cr0][video=youtube;fWVvzzBuuiE]
he got couple projects in the work right now, can't wait to hear em

[video=youtube;2fiLzNK4aOE]

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Yes, I posted a thread about his album `Marcberg` when it came out, not to many positive response that time if I remember right. `Snow` and `Pop` are my favorites off that album, `Snow` also has a remix version with Sean Price.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
the new marci album reloaded, to me, is best rap album from 2012. easily. well written crime stories, psychedelic minimal sounding beats, sounds kinda like alchemists russian roulette. dope samples, lightweight, almost no drums shit. marci did all the best beats. smoother than marcberg but raw as fuck

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the new marci album reloaded, to me, is best rap album from 2012. easily. well written crime stories, psychedelic minimal sounding beats, sounds kinda like alchemists russian roulette. dope samples, lightweight, almost no drums shit. marci did all the best beats. smoother than marcberg but raw as fuck
damn I guess I should actually download it then lol.

Roc_Marciano-Reloaded-2012-atrilli.net.zip

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
If you hadn't said that I probably would've slept on this album. This album is dope.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
oro good looking on the link
i didnt know this album was out at all

i saw roc w the album cover on twitter but i aint know it was out

checkin it now. hella big roc marciano fan dudes lyrics are vivid as fuck
my girl was like "did that nigga just say vagina splash like apple cider?" lmao

im excited the download it 95 percent done im about to hear some slaaaap and im lit right now gon go well with the high