Roc Marciano Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^This shit is dope as fuck! Thanks Joe! I seen a Roc Marciano video in Gas One @Gas One sig a while back and downloaded Marcberg mixtape. What other shit does he have out? and any links would be appreciated haha.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
mannnnnnnn

some thanks are in order...thanks to G @gas one for putting this up...my boy just lost his family n a car accident and I wasnt listening to any music but I needed something and this album fit in perfect with the mind set I was in..

Matterfact thanks Nuttkase @Nuttkase I always check out whathe co sign..and there more ppl putting up some good music here all the time..thanks to all yall too..

Okay too much typing ppeace

Dec 17, 2005
Roc took a little while to grow on me, I think I had to understand his style. I heard Marcberg and Gangrene, but I think it was me wearing out Ka's album and the "Iron Age" song that I got the flow. "Reloaded" is one of my favorites from 2012.

But does anyone know if Metal Clergy is still coming out? I thought it was supposed to be soon, but I saw Ka say on twitter he was putting out his own new solo, so Idk if the joint album got put on hold for a minute.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Props: F.A.T.A.L