Rick Ross "Mastermind" album Jay-Z,Jeezy,Kanye,Scarface,Z-RO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
Rozay is about to drop another heated album March 4th. Glad to see Scarface & Z-RO featured on the deluxe edition.
http://www.amazon.com/Mastermind-Ex...UTF8&qid=1392445720&sr=1-1&keywords=rick+ross

1. "Intro" 1:01
2. "Rich Is Gangsta" Black Metaphor 3:16
3. "Drug Dealers Dream" Jake One 4:02
4. "Shots Fired" 0:53
5. "Nobody" Sean Combs 4:41
6. "The Devil Is a Lie" (featuring Jay-Z) Major Seven,[33] K.E. on the Track 5:10
7. "Mafia Music III" (featuring Sizzla and Mavado)Bink! 5:07
8. "War Ready" (featuring Jeezy) Mike WiLL Made It, A+ (co.) 7:03
9. "What a Shame" Reefa 2:14
10. "Supreme" Scott Storch 3:37
11. "BLK & WHT" D-Rich 3:59
12. "Dope Bitch" (Skit) 2:53
13. "In Vein" (featuring The Weeknd) The Weeknd 4:21
14. "Sanctified" (featuring Kanye West and Big Sean) Kanye West, DJ Mustard (co.) 4:49
15. "Walkin' on Air" (featuring Meek Mill) D-Rich 4:28
16. "Thug Cry" (featuring Lil Wayne) J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League 4:25
Deluxe Bonus Tracks
17. "Blessing in Disguise" (featuring Scarface and Z-Ro) 4:56
18. "Paradise Lost" 4:58
19. "FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt (Reprise)" 4:39

"Devil Is A Lie" ft Jay Z
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/rick-ross-feat-jay-z-the-devil
"Oyster Perpetual"
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/rozay-oyster-perpetual
"Nobody" ft French Montana & Diddy
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/rozay-feat-french-montana

I-Tunes Album Stream:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/station/first-play-rick-ross-mastermind/idra.820554974

Last edited:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
when rozay came to england there was an altercation where one of my homies bitch slapped him outside the studio while another recorded and the rest stood and laughed

never went on youtube cos everyone has bigger fish to fry but its still a good laugh.

his beard did nothing to cushion the blow

Jan 6, 2006
Here's the next leak "Nobody" w/French on the hook and Diddy talking his shit. It's a remake of Biggies "youre nobody til somebody kills you" track. Beat sounds exactly the original. Rozay went in with his Biggie-Like flow. French was aite on the hook. This album sounds like another heater.
https://soundcloud.com/rickyrozaymmg/rozay-feat-french-montana

on another note, Justice League flips the same sample that was used on Souls of Mischief's "93 til infinity" for the album. Yeah that's my only gripe, seeing only 1 league produced song. They should've added "no games" and "oil money" w/jadakiss on the album. Both quality league tracks that were cut.

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
I have to keep it real & say Rick Ross, real or fake has some of the cleanest albums. The production is tight, his flows are simple & at times repetitive, but he knows how to deliver. It goes back to the ol' saying, "It's not what you say, it's how you say it." Don't have to like the guy, but give credit where it's due.

Besides, some of you straight up hate like your some real gangsters yourselves LOL! It's music, it doesn't have to be real. What are we? Still living in the 90's? LOL! That's why most of your favorite rappers are no longer relevant. They're either dead or doing life in prison. This new wave of artist are exactly what they're suppose to be, artist. And are not trying to die like they're pioneers trying to keep it real just to impress / keep you the fans.

Nobody is buying albums anyway. The majority download, so shut it unless your buying.

Seems most of you are either 90's babies or seriously missed the point of the movie, CB4.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I have to keep it real & say Rick Ross, real or fake has some of the cleanest albums. The production is tight, his flows are simple & at times repetitive, but he knows how to deliver. It goes back to the ol' saying, "It's not what you say, it's how you say it." Don't have to like the guy, but give credit where it's due.

Besides, some of you straight up hate like your some real gangsters yourselves LOL! It's music, it doesn't have to be real. What are we? Still living in the 90's? LOL! That's why most of your favorite rappers are no longer relevant. They're either dead or doing life in prison. This new wave of artist are exactly what they're suppose to be, artist. And are not trying to die like they're pioneers trying to keep it real just to impress / keep you the fans.

Nobody is buying albums anyway. The majority download, so shut it unless your buying.

Seems most of you are either 90's babies or seriously missed the point of the movie, CB4.

You got a good point. But glamoursing gangsta shit and drug dealing like these "artist" do is not something I can respect. Especially when most of his fanbase are teenagers. Who unlike you can't tell the difference from being real or fake "yet" and get the wrong idea and will try to follow this path themself which will result in bad endings 9 of the 10 times.

May 16, 2002
You got a good point. But glamoursing gangsta shit and drug dealing like these "artist" do is not something I can respect. Especially when most of his fanbase are teenagers. Who unlike you can't tell the difference from being real or fake "yet" and get the wrong idea and will try to follow this path themself which will result in bad endings 9 of the 10 times.
I agree 100% with you on that, but I also believe that the younger generation is not up on the gangster, gangster, keep it real music anymore. Especially not the skinny jeans fools LOL!

I watched the Pimp C (R.I.P.) Pimpation DVD and I'm gonna paraphrase here, but he said something like, "Anybody who glorifies prison & gangster shit ain't ever done that kind of shit. There's nothing to glorify about."

I shouldn't assume, but hope most people / fans in today's music world know & understand music doesn't always have to be real to be good. We can relax & enjoy music without judging on how real or fake it was. If that's the case we'd all be hating on the Marvel movies & a whole lot of movies as well LOL!

Last edited: