Respect the Artist/Hate the music...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Who are some rappers you either:

A. Like their music - but think they're lame as fuck as a person

or

B. Respect / like the person - but think their music is garbage.

?

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I like BLHs music and allways will. Some new music but mostly old. But fuck......Ive communicated with the guy on the SICCNESS many moons ago and at first it was cool played some video games with him online (SOCOM) and chopped it up on the SICCNESS, even meet him at ah SICCNESS BBQ and he was like "yah you the homie". I liked him during all that time.

One day on the SICCNESS I was giving props to M-SANE who put out his 1st album and said it was ah dope album only to be attacked by lynch, trying to say I was riding on M-SANEs nuts. I told lynch "Im ah fan of MSANEs music just like Im ah fan of your music.......so in your eyes all ur fans that like your music are all "Nut Riders"? Lynch continues on to say he don't want me as ah fan if I could compare lynches music to MSANES garbage. So That's when I started calling Lynch the BIGGEST Drawmuh Queen in Rap.

Another reason why I don't like lynch as ah person is cuz he still supports his brother SICX the Kiddie Rapist Sick Fuck, and I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors are tru that Zagg left LYNCH cuz he was touching they own kids.

Oct 15, 2004
I like BLHs music and allways will. Some new music but mostly old. But fuck......Ive communicated with the guy on the SICCNESS many moons ago and at first it was cool played some video games with him online (SOCOM) and chopped it up on the SICCNESS, even meet him at ah SICCNESS BBQ and he was like "yah you the homie". I liked him during all that time.

One day on the SICCNESS I was giving props to M-SANE who put out his 1st album and said it was ah dope album only to be attacked by lynch, trying to say I was riding on M-SANEs nuts. I told lynch "Im ah fan of MSANEs music just like Im ah fan of your music.......so in your eyes all ur fans that like your music are all "Nut Riders"? Lynch continues on to say he don't want me as ah fan if I could compare lynches music to MSANES garbage. So That's when I started calling Lynch the BIGGEST Drawmuh Queen in Rap.

Another reason why I don't like lynch as ah person is cuz he still supports his brother SICX the Kiddie Rapist Sick Fuck, and I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors are tru that Zagg left LYNCH cuz he was touching they own kids.

Yeah I to lost a lot of respect for lynch when his gas station mixtape dropped and I paid for one but never got it. I emailed a few times but never got a response. Never got a refund, guess he really need a 10 spot

Sep 3, 2002
To me 50 Cent has very little skill as a rapper...

But.. he seems to carry himself well in the rap game. He stays guarded, and he usually comes out on top, or in some type of power position without whoring himself. I can respect that.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Lil B...Can't stand dude's music, but I can't knock the hustle.

Nas...ill ass lyricist, but he seems like a selfish douchebag. Shout out to the Bravehearts.

Dec 26, 2004
ICP, for years since I 1st heard of them they been hustling, pushing, and grinding even with all the hate, bashing, and defending themselves from interviews, quotes, and protest that I read and TV spots I seen, never quitting and still they out there making music. That I give them respect.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The irony is one of his biggest beefs is with 50; a nigga who also stole his name from someone else.