Project Pat dropping Mista Don't Play 2: Boss Talk on July 19th, 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Title noted in the beginning of this trailer for his "Pills, Weed & pus*y" tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53yPXXvjf8o

Confirmed thru Twitter that it's dropping July 19th, 2011.

Little details known so far, but I have heard somewhere that Luger is supposedly having some production on it too aside from Paul & Juicy's production.

Not a big nigga on sequel albums, but IF this album is done right it might hold a candle to the original, but we'll see.

Jul 18, 2007
hopefully this albums full of knockers tho...if he comes with the right type of songs and beats this might be best of 2011 to me so far just based that its part 2 of "mista dont play"..

Feb 8, 2003
I thought so too....Guess he changed the title at the last min.
He dont have no buzz right now at all and i guess he changed the name to draw old fans in. like they said i hope this album is tight and not filled with lex lugar beats bc thats gonna ruined it since all lexus shit sounds identical.

Feb 8, 2003
3-6 beats sound identical too. i'd have rather lex luger do his shit. u didnt like the rubberband buisnesses?
Rubberband business one was cool but im not feeling part two though it just sounds rushed and didnt spark my ears.

im just saying if pat gonna do a sequel he better damn sure have the same type beats he had on the first one bc that album is a classic along with laying teh smackdown. and if he have lex do the whole album that shit will sound outdated in a couple years dont get me wrong lex makes some tight songs from time to time but he tends to use same exact sound. far as paul and juic tehy use the same drum set/kit alot but they use didfferent sythesizer sounds too.