Pharoahe Monch - W.A.R. [2010]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl

01. The Warning Ft. Idris Elba
02. Calculated Amalgamation
03. Evolve
04. W.A.R. Ft. Immortal Technique And Vernon Reid
05. Clap (One Day) Ft. Showtyme And DJ Boogie Blind
06. Black Hand Side Ft. Styles P And Phonte
07. Let My People Go
08. Shine Ft. Mela Machinko
09. Haile Salassie Karate Ft. Mr. Porter
10. The Hitman
11. Assassins Ft. Jean Grae And Royce Da 5′9′
12. The Grand Illusion (Circa 1973) Ft. Citizen Cope
13. Still Standing Ft. Jill Scott

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AR2O9D7B

After Saigons & Reks new album another great album dropped and of course it dope! Hip Hop fans gonna love this. Im gonna buy the original version and support the artist!

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
i dont know about "real hip hop" cus thats thrown around too much, but Monch is one of the dopest MC's period.......
Im talking about the hustlers trying to rap and selling little childeren their fake gangsta rap image trying to act tuff rapping about the usual limited stuff because thats not considered as Hip Hop in my opinion.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Im talking about the hustlers trying to rap and selling little childeren their fake gangsta rap image trying to act tuff rapping about the usual limited stuff because thats not considered as Hip Hop in my opinion.
I like that.I also hate the term "Real hip hop".....aragont rappers say that cuz other rappers dont rap their way..fuckem....but fake gangster rappers who in a rap song say they aint rappers are all fuck divas.......im boutto download this here

Apr 25, 2002

my take is i dont care if your real or not, all i care about is if your real good at rhyming........you can be a triple O G, that dont make you a good rapper, that just makes you a triple O G.......i rather listen to some square dump if he gots it like that......we put too much emphasis on whats "real", then you get flooded with a bunch of "real ones" who should just be a "real one" and quit rappin......

i dont give a fuck about hip hop, i dont give a fuck about graffiti, breakin, dj'n, style, im just into the rap portion of it, and we swayed away from what the main ingrediant of rap is...rhymes.......

if your a "real one" and you can spit, then fa'sho......but the two dont automaticly go hand in hand.........

as far as fake ones sellin children their fake gangter image, i think its bad that real gangsters "sell" children their real gangster image also.......

a white guy wearin a back pack with spray cans in it rappin about society and politics over drums and jazz samples dont make his hip hop "real" to me........

i know what your sayin tho......Monch is dope....

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i didnt think this album was that great. Internal Affairs is a great album and Desire is one of my fav albums of all time...but i felt like this album lacked a lot of creativity his other 2 had.