Petey Pablo Released From Prison, Announces Plans To Return To Rap Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
After his release from prison on Thursday, Petey Pablo announced his plans to return to the rap game in a major way.

"I just want to say that I'm totally glad to be back in the race and behind the wheel of a car that has been fine-tuned for the greatest performance," Pablo, whose real name is Moses Barrett, said in a statement obtained by MTV News.

The "Raise Up" rapper added that he's headed to the studio to work with hit producer Timbaland.

"I'm now headed to the work shop to begin what will be noted as my best work ever with...

Click here to view the article

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Arrest
On September 11, 2010, Barrett was arrested at Raleigh-Durham International Airport after trying to carry a stolen 9mm semi-automatic pistol aboard a US Airways flight bound for Los Angeles.[16] On September 26, 2011, he was sentenced to 35 months in prison,[17] and entered incarceration at the Federal Correctional Institution (Beckley) on January 4, 2012. He is now held at the Federal Correctional Institution (Fort Dix),[3] with a release date of July 17, 2014.[18] However, he was released early on March 13, 2014.[19]
I for one can't wait to hear Raise Up 2 and for North Carolina to once again, raise up.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The list of rappers who have successfully returned to fame after a longer than a few months stay in jail is very short.

And it's an empty set when the additional condition of being irrelevant for a decade before that is added.