PASTOR TROY : STILL TROY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This got some bangers

1. From The Top 0:48
2. Can You See Me 4:06
3. Get Out 3:13
4. Im Just Chillin 3:20
5. Hundred Thousand (Feat. Mistah Mud And Lil Pete) 5:02
6. Can I Holla (Feat. Ralph) 4:58
7. Aint Gangsta No Moe 4:30
8. Im A Gangsta (Feat. Ralph And Mesha Right) 4:38
9. Represent Dat 3:50
10. Dirty Atlanta (Feat. Ralph) 4:19
11. On A Yacht (Feat. Yung LA And Lace Leno) 4:30
12. Keep Ya Head Up (Feat. Eklips Da Hustla) 3:36
13. To The Bottom 0:46

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I still need to listen to this and his last 6 albums.

Dude releases too many albums.
And it has affected the quality, unfortunately, I count 21 solos, plus the DSGB albums, plus the one with the Congregation, the one with Criminal Manne, the one with T-Mo and Khujo, a bunch of mixtapes....

This one is OK, but it is nowhere close to the vintage Troy of the beginning of his career

Dec 25, 2003
Yeah dude is rite & Im wit him; he reeleased way too many albums in a short period of time that I dunno which ones are the ones worth buyin & the ones worth avoidin & I dig his Face Off album & that era... So which ones he dropped lately are his best since Face Off or Ill pass & only bump Face Off & cop the old local DSGB stuff......

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
WTF??? PASTOR TROY stays wit thatraw ish. Get yo mind right.
Don't get me wrong, I dig PT's music and have for a while.
But when you release more than eight albums in two-three years, and none of them have very much promotion it's hard to keep up with shit.

And it has affected the quality, unfortunately, I count 21 solos, plus the DSGB albums, plus the one with the Congregation, the one with Pastor Troy, the one with the T-Mo and Khujo, a bunch of mixtapes....

This one is OK, but it is nowhere close to the vintage Troy of the beginning of his career
I figured as much. The last couple I did actually listen to were pretty good, but that was a couple years ago.

I'll get around to checking out the last six that I've missed soon, though.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Yeah dude is rite & Im wit him; he reeleased way too many albums in a short period of time that I dunno which ones are the ones worth buyin & the ones worth avoidin & I dig his Face Off album & that era... So which ones he dropped lately are his best since Face Off or Ill pass & only bump Face Off & cop the old local DSGB stuff......
This is his 12th solo album since 2008, all of them have been pretty much on the same level, with the exception of one or two that were a bit too much on the soft side for my taste, but at this point I don't remember which ones... That means they had 12-12 tracks on average, 1 or 2 classic Troy crunk anthems, a few other OK tracks and a bunch of filler that is by no means unlistenabe but doesn't leave a lasting impression either.