The Official SadBoys & GTBSG Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ that was kinda weak
ill keep listening to these cats and form my opinion...i just dont know what to think yet

edit: this kyoto song slaaaaps, i like that beat shit is ridin out, that might have been the best song i heard from this dude, i havent really been feelin most of the shit

hes not by any means dope, but hes cool as far as the sub-genre hes shooting for

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Little Pain isn't part of Sad Boys. Al just posts him in here because he makes music about being sad, where Sad Boys don't even really make music about being sad lol. Whatever. I like some of Little Pain's stuff. Didn't listen to that though.

I fucks with Yung Lean though. I like dude's music. It's kinda stupid sometimes but that's kinda the point. Also the crew of producers he works with, that are all his real life friends for the most part, are some of my favorite out right now. Especially Yung Sherman and Yung Gud.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
It's been hard for me to listen to Yung Lean in any capacity but Kyoto is dope as fuck. That "far east" sound is awesome, and I really like it in this "cloud/Nintendo64" style rap. Also, Yung Lean's ESL raps actually fit in with the rest of the mumbling/lo-fi/barely audible American rappers styles. This crew's style is growing on me. The video is tight too.

oh and as a name sadboys> slutty boyz

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea just dont think little pain is ready for his own thread yet but hes got a handful of beats by suicideyear on his tape who produced hurt for yung lean

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
little pain tape is cool. his take on depression and sadness is more comedic than actually sad, but whatever. dude got some lines i can relate to tho, is he serious or not. outro with prada mane is closest thing to sad boys stuff how it vibes. friend zone/hard out here for a s.i.m.p goes hard. beats are pretty dope

kyoto is awesome

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yung gud, sherman & white armor are all pretty amazing. gud is prolly the best tho.

gravity boys been getting a lot of play from me lately

BLADEE (GLUEE)

future is so influential

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
yung lean [sorry if someone asked this already]

i have been MIA from this site in last few years, so i am not sure if it's been posted before but i just discovered this scandinavian awkwardness and for some reason, i like it. anyone else heard of this dude? i guess he's the based swede.