The Official Basedworld Records Thread [Basedgod, Lil B & Keke]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LOL...HOW DID I FIGURE ORO WOULD BE THE ONE TO START THIS THREAD?

I AINT MAD THOUGH.

MY KID AINT GAY BUT HE SWEARS HE BASED.

AND I GOTTA SHARE DECK TIME IN THE RIDE WITH HIM...AND ENDURE LIL B'S MUSIC.

IT AINT EASY.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
If you get hit, you hit back. Why is that? Real recognize real, bro. You get blessed out of situations. I did that situation because I wanted the world to see that you can have a million stones thrown at you and you can still be positive. You know, that was kind of embarrassing. I had a lot of hood credibility [makes quotation marks in the air]. I had a lot of imaginary hood respect. But you know, at the end of the day, it’s no respect in being violent or a coward for no reason. It’s no honor in picking on people. It’s no honor in senseless violence. It’s no honor in war.

Feb 8, 2003
If you get hit, you hit back. Why is that? Real recognize real, bro. You get blessed out of situations. I did that situation because I wanted the world to see that you can have a million stones thrown at you and you can still be positive. You know, that was kind of embarrassing. I had a lot of hood credibility [makes quotation marks in the air]. I had a lot of imaginary hood respect. But you know, at the end of the day, it’s no respect in being violent or a coward for no reason. It’s no honor in picking on people. It’s no honor in senseless violence. It’s no honor in war.
Them sucker punches didnt even phase lil b dude hit like a bitch.