The Official Basedworld Records Thread [Basedgod, Lil B & Keke]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ saying "I'll slam on you".... then like 10 seconds later saying "I work on my shot cause I can't dunk." B is a fool. That beat reminds me of something from a early 90s Spike Lee flick or something.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i believe this is on all streaming services & itunes, 1st time since california boy that hes sold music im pretty sure. This is real different I wonder if he actually produced all of it, prolly just the tracks with the basedgod tag i imagine. I can hear a lot of nostalgia for early hip hop & the hyphy movement in he 1st half of this tape.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
MY BEST WORK TO DATE THIS WILL BRING BACK HIP HOP IN ITS FULLEST AND PUREST FORM PLEASE SPREAD THIS COMMENT AROUND THE NET FOR I WILL NOT POST IT OTHER PLACES ALSO COUNT HOW MANY WORDS I TYPED TO THANK AND CRY TO BEFORE THIS ART IS RELEASED AUG 17th THE PREVIEWS ARE ENOUGH FOR NOW - Lil B

THIS TAPE IS MY BEST TAPE TO DATE AND METRO IS A LEGEND ME AND HIM DID THAT SONG FOR THE PEOPLE - Lil B

thank you - Lil B