Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Anybody heard of these guys? They're like skate kids from LA that rap about death, rape, murder etc. I just heard about them last night, but I think it's probably some of the best shit I've heard in a LONG time.

The two main people are Tyler the Creator and Earl. They're brothers, Earl's like 16 and Tylers like 19. Tyler makes all the beats. When their mom heard Earl's album she sent him to bootcamp, lol. Before you write them off and don't give them a chance for being 90's babies, at least watch these videos. If you like what you see, check out their blog. They put all their stuff up for free. I downloaded it all and it was like 700mb. Pretty impressive for some young kids. Oh and Tyler not only makes the beats but he made their videos and album covers too.

Dope video, super creepy, especially at the very end.

Some twisted sick shit right here.

This is just a dope ass song.

BLOG: http://oddfuture.tumblr.com/

If you know more about them then please share. If people want, I can put a link up to all 700mb of their stuff too.

Oct 6, 2005
'Bout time the Sicc got hip to these kids... Odd Future is KILLIN' everything from here on out... Kanye, Wayne, Jezzy... Dead... Drake... Dead... Lupe... DEAD... Wiz Khalifa... Dead... They're ALL dead... And don't even know it...! "Fuck Steve Harvey..."

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Oh yeah and I propped you even though I'm the one who introduced you to their stuff last night haha.
Haha at you changing your mind about letting the sicc know that. Last night you were like I don't want to post 90's babies shit, you do it. Fuck I don't care if their millennium babies, if it's good it's good...PERIOD!

Oh well thanks again Nutt.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah that megaupload is all their shit that I sent to Palmer. That way you don't have to dig through all the other stuff on their blog to find it. It might be missing like 2 or 3 of the newest songs though.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
www.oddfuture.tumblr.com

All of there releases are aavailable for free d/l here. They are ill, crew has a huge buzz right now for a good reason. free earl.
I already said that, but thanks. lol @ "free earl" I wonder what he tells everybody at that bootcamp why he's there. That he has rap skills? lol

It's kind of pain in the ass to go sifting though their blog to find all their music. Nutt did that, he consolidated it all and hooked me up with a link. I hooked up the sicc. It just saves everyone a lot of time.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
there are links to the 9 tapes at the top of the blog. 2 links were dead but i easily found them on google. the 9 tapes = 798MB but im sure theres probably another tape's worth of loose tracks in the blog