Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't think this was posted yet.. lol

Odd Future: The Rise Of Satanic Blatancy

http://justifytheory.blogspot.com/2011/05/odd-future-rise-of-satanic-blatancy.html

-
lol, wow

the guy who wrote that was reaching on a lot of stuff

and some of the comments are even dumber than the article

lol @ this

Greetings from Vancouver BC Canada!

Great article first of all! Second of all to address all the people claiming that this group is a bunch of atheists, let me just state that ANYONE can claim to be an atheist. This group may claim to be atheist but it is quite obvious that they are not. Let me state this clearer, if i said that i am BLACK and am clearly WHITE. What are you going to believe? You are going to laugh at me and say that i am WHITE. Now lets say i claim i am ATHEIST but i promote SATANISM within my MUSIC, IMAGERY, SYMBOLISM and DEMEANOR. Now i may say i am Atheist, but in reality i am furthering and promoting a Satanic agenda. So even though one may not claim they are Satanic and claim to be atheist, it is usually a guise just to keep people interested without scaring off a partial group of their audience.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So I read that whole article, I mostly still think it's full of shit... but I see somewhat of a point in the whole theory that OF are "satanists"

I clicked on a link, and started reading up on Satanism, because I became intrigued (I don't believe in God, Heaven, Hell, Satan, etc. but I am intrigued by the concepts, and like learning things about them, and why people believe what they do)

I came across this definition of certain type of Satanist... which really seems like an Atheist with more specific beliefs

Type 3 Satanist
They believe Satan is the self.
Common title: LaVeyan Satanist
Example of a type 3 Satanic group: Church of Satan
Their focus: the self
Their method: NLP and systems focused on self.
These people reject the idea of entities. This group attracts atheists who desire to construct their world around self. Self is God. These people are the rationalists, the skeptics, the people who consider self is God. They like theatre, fun, mayhem, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. They live life in the fast lane and places self above all things. They are the most mentally balanced of society. They are likely to be extrovert and their focus is outwards. They are left brained. They like hypnosis, NLP, mentalism, science and psychology. They create worlds based on intellectualism and rationalist systems of thinking. They enjoy attacking all religions, and may see themselves as superior to other Satanists. These types have big egos. They value cause and effect, the Scientific Method, things they can measure, logic, reason, facts and evidence. They rip apart anything based on fantasy, fiction and faith. They have a low tolerance for sheep-like thinking.

Three common traits of all Satanists:

1.They are non-conformists.
2.They are thinkers.
3.They are individualists.

Any Satanist that does not meet the three above traits are likely to be a Reverse-Christian

I could see OF falling into that category... at least to a certain degree

are they on the record as saying they're Atheist? Just curious... makes no difference to me... this kind of shit just interests me when I start thinking and reading about it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL there is no reason to think they are satanists just a bunch of rebellious kids. my brother is a satanist for many years so I know all about that it's just about self indulgence, and all that. It's more of a philosophy on life than anything.
yeah I mean I don't know much about satanism

honestly... I was always pretty ignorant to it, and simply thought it was "worshiping the devil" lol... kinda crazy to realize now it can have a completely different meaning

obviously I was not very accurate

I was just saying based on THAT definition I read, I could see how someone could possibly view them as satanists

but I agree, I really don't think they are... and they are just rebellious kids

but like I said, I really don't care either way, I like their music, which is all that really matters to me