Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
all the releases are at the top of the first page in light blue writing
there are links to the 9 tapes at the top of the blog. 2 links were dead but i easily found them on google. the 9 tapes = 798MB but im sure theres probably another tape's worth of loose tracks in the blog
Hahaha.. I was super drunk a couple months back when I started grabbin all their stuff and didn't even notice the links at top. I went through the whole blog. Just grabbed some of the stuff I was missing. Good looking out.

Jan 9, 2009
they are nirvana to rap right now. they are going to change the game. and they came at the perfect time when rap is shifting to techno.
wow.. well said.

never thought of it like that but damn. ima definitely play this shit out at the next gig i dj.

whats the best song to introduce these niggas to the world with

May 9, 2002
they are nirvana to rap right now. they are going to change the game. and they came at the perfect time when rap is shifting to techno.
This is what is called a paradigm shift. Although, I dont think they are doing anything new, but they are bringing back that gritty, underground shit that was there in the early 90's...like GOOD east coast music and as GOW mentioned, Project Blowed and them.

This is no different than what many of my skater/graf friends from LA listened to back in 1995.

Oct 6, 2005
This is what is called a paradigm shift. Although, I dont think they are doing anything new, but they are bringing back that gritty, underground shit that was there in the early 90's...like GOOD east coast music and as GOW mentioned, Project Blowed and them.

This is no different than what many of my skater/graf friends from LA listened to back in 1995.
I don't hear Project Blowed in these cats at all... Not one bit... Or that horrocore bullsh*t... But I do hear early Eminem... Slim Shady Ep era type vibe...