Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have to give it another spin but I enjoyed it a lot outside of Deathcamp and the title track which I think he was going for some Death Grips type shit? I don't know I was pretty tired & stoned when I listened to it last night.

I still think Tyler's best route, music wise, would be to focus on his production and start trying to get more placements on other peoples albums. Dude has said numerous times, and even more so recently, that he doesn't even care for rapping anymore and while I think he still had some funny/clever lines on here that was more than apparent than ever on Cherry Bomb. That said his die hard fans like his rap albums and he has a really strong and supportive fan base so i guess he has to cater to them, for now at least.

Like dude's musical composition game is no fucking joke though so many of those songs are so well structured and layered and have great bridges. I'm starting to think hip hop might not be the right field for him though to try to get placement he should aim more for r&b especially with artists that have more of a jazz influenced sound.

SALCIDO @SALCIDO he said that the songs sound they way they do on purpose on twitter to answer your question.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They've been done as collective working together for a few years now anyways. It's for the best for sure as Earl, Tyler and Frank are doing their own things. Everyone else probably gonna fade away into obscurity, poor Mike G going to end up really working at AM PM now lol.