(NEWS) FBI Names Eazy-E And 2Pac As Extortion Targets In Unsealed File

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
we all know them crackers killed pac and b.i.g. bc at the point and era rap music was becoming the biggest impact ever. i wouldnt be surprised if the bitch who gave eazy aids set him up.
hell nah the Jewish Defense League gave him the AIDS. i remember Layzie Bone said that they were in New York and came back to Cali and Eazy got a cold so he went to Jerry Heller's Doctor and got a shot. and he had just fired Jerry Heller and ive read that he has ties to the JDL. and all of a sudden he is HIV Positive the next month he has AIDS. then he's dead in March.

Nov 24, 2003
we all know them crackers killed pac and b.i.g. bc at the point and era rap music was becoming the biggest impact ever. i wouldnt be surprised if the bitch who gave eazy aids set him up.

IDK about Pac but I thought it was almost common knowledge that it was off duty LAPD affiliated with Death Row that killed Biggie (they basically found the Impala in David Mack's garage) - where did the crackers come from?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I never saw anyone wither away from AIDS that damn fast, Eazy seemed fine like a year earlier

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Here is some background info from Wikipedia about the Jewish Defense League and their relationship with Ruthless Records.

During Dr. Dre’s defection from Ruthless Records (during which time Eazy-E was allegedly physically harmed by Suge Knight), there was a fear of further violence. Ruthless Records executives, Mike Klein and Jerry Heller sought assistance from the JDL.[37] Mike Klein, former Ruthless Records director of business affairs said "The Defense League offered to provide bodyguards to Eazy-E when Knight allegedly threatened him in the early 1990s." This provided Ruthless Records with muscle to enter into negotiations with Death Row Records over Dr. Dre’s departure. While Suge Knight violently sought an outright release from Ruthless Records for Dr. Dre, the JDL and Ruthless records management were able to sit down with Death Row and negotiate a release in which the record label would continue to receive money and publishing rights from future Dr. Dre projects. It was under these terms Dr. Dre left Ruthless Records and formed Death Row Records with Suge Knight.

The FBI launched a money laundering investigation, on the presumption that the JDL was extorting money from Ruthless Records. This led to JDL spokesperson Irv Rubin to issue a press release stating "there was nothing but a close, tight relationship" between Eazy-E and the League.

Jerry Heller explained JDL’s involvement with Ruthless Records as involving reasons additional to those the FBI investigated. According to Heller, Eazy E received death threats, and it was discovered that he was on a hit list by white power skinheads[citation needed]. Heller has speculated that the FBI did not investigate these threats because of the song "Fuck Tha Police". Heller said, "It was no secret that in the aftermath of the Suge Knight shake down incident where Eazy was forced to sign over Dr. Dre, Michel'le and The D.O.C., that Ruthless was protected by Israeli trained/connected security forces."[38] Heller maintains that Eazy E admired the group for their slogan Never Again, and that he had plans to do a movie about the group.