New East Coast Cats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I'm feelin a lot of these new East Coast cats I've been hearin on mixtapes.
J-Hood--D-Block
Angelous--nigga that sound like a new & younger Jigga
Rosco P. Coldchain--Star Trak--dis nigga voice raw as hell
Tha Ranjahz--What's up wit them?
Graph--seen his tight ass video on BET
Littles--Mobb Deep affiliate
Team Arliss(Straws & Trav)--they tight
Shells--tought he was a part of Team Arliss?
Gillie da Kid--Cash Money Affiliate
Jae Millz--seen his tight ass video on BET
Joe Beast--Aftermath affiliate from Pittsburgh
Bathgate--he decent
Journalist--his album was tight--"Scribes of Life"
Murder Mil--his album was tight too--Beanie Sigel's guy
Red Cafe--he alright

I might of missed a few. But these are some young tight MC's to look out for in the future.

Apr 8, 2004
CARLOS ROSSI said:
he iz dude that hella soundz like tha Game right?? & were you hear that Gillie da Kid Mayen I was Diggin that Major Figgaz album!
Yup, that's him wit a solo cut on the "Wash" soundtrack. And I got a Gillie da Kid mixtape called "Appetizer" wit the Major Figgas on it, Rosco P., Ness, Ab-Liva, & Cash Money. Shit was dope too.

Dec 21, 2002
J-Hood is fuckin Tight.......can't wait for his studio album to drop. he's on a grip of mixtapes and always spits heated verses...Postaboy is another one to watch...1

Jun 4, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
Journalist--his album was tight--"Scribes of Life"QUOTE]

you know a website were i can cop his shit from........i heard this song with him
and proof from d12 called "broken" on proofs mixtape...he spit some serious fire
on that track!!!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I kinda wish Trav Got more hype than J-Hood...have y'all heard that sonG "Real Dirty" with Trav and Styles P??? WOW

Apr 8, 2004
SAM SAVAGE said:
N.Ill-state said:
Journalist--his album was tight--"Scribes of Life"QUOTE]

you know a website were i can cop his shit from........i heard this song with him
and proof from d12 called "broken" on proofs mixtape...he spit some serious fire
on that track!!!
I don't know of a website. It should be in stores in your town like Best Buy, Circuit City, or Sam Goody. That's where I got it from like 2 years ago.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^Everybody on that list got spit. But I'm super ready for some Rosco P., Angelous, J-Hood, & The Ranjahz. And yeah, Trav killed it on that track and every track he be on. Team Arliss ready too.