Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really liked For the Glory from last year, downloaded Lord of the Fly and got about half way through before I decided I should go to bed last night. It was dope and I'll check out the rest in the next day or two. Nach is a pretty good MC but in my opinion what really makes his music great is the production by Blue Sky Black Death, shit is awesome.

Anyways.... GO SEATTLE! lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really liked the beats on the first one so I'm sure once I really give this a good listen and not on my computer I'll love it then.

You check that new ScHoolboy Q yet man? After first spin the shit is pretty damn dope and a lot better than his first album, which was pretty good itself in my opinion.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So turns out Nacho was in a group called Bad Ass Yellow Boyz(lol) and he released a solo album around that time as well. This was prior to hooking up with BSBD so the sound is a lot different and not as polished, but still some slaps in there.

Nacho Picasso - Blunt Raps

BadAssYellowBoyz - Ziploc Hip-Hop

M @Mr.REE T @two415dude C @Crystaldab

also

Blue Sky Black Death - Noir

Props: DubbC415

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Blunt Wraps & Ziploc both had moments of brilliance on there but they dont slap all the way through like FtG & LotF. Definitely a good move for Nacho to hook up with BSBD. He's a dope rapper in his own right but BSBD's production keeps every track compelling and takes it to the next level, imo. Cant wait for Exalted.

I also found 4 appearances (all from 2012) that I will upload in a zip. My internets hella slow tho so it's gonna take a while.

props C @Crystaldab & T @tylerthetaco

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
more Nacho x BSBD dopeness! these are all the other tracks i could find on the internets. track 1 sounds like it shouldve been on LotF. witch house beat lol. bootleg cover swag. i'll make vol. 2 as soon as enough new material gets released. enjoy

01 Deniro Farrar - Walkin' Out ft. Nacho Picasso (Prod. Blue Sky Black Death)
02 Jarv Dee - The Code ft. Nacho Picasso
03 Jarv Dee - Status ft. Nacho Picasso & Jerm D (Prod. Blue Sky Black Death)
04 Sax G - No One ft. Nacho Picasso (Prod. by Raised by Wolves)
05 Sam Lachow - Cold ft. Nacho Picasso & Ryan Campbell
tracks 1-4
track 5

T @tylerthetaco S @Staci C @Crystaldab

Props: DubbC415