Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i wonder if theres some kinda beef between bsbd, kinda weird they each drop EPs with rappers and only one of them is involved especially when CoD 2 got shelved hella long ago

also fillyacup @fillyacup can finally stfu about it now
so they broke up? i noticed that too..its like they splitting up and dividing theyre shit :(

also, why that COD not life up to the hype? it seemed not bsbd at all.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i wonder if theres some kinda beef between bsbd, kinda weird they each drop EPs with rappers and only one of them is involved especially when CoD 2 got shelved hella long ago

also fillyacup @fillyacup can finally stfu about it now

I asked nacho about this and he said no. They're just trying to do their own thing and bsbd is still together.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh yeah I agree with you guys I think Blunt Raps 2 was just a collection of the single loosies and some other random songs, some better than others, but I didn't think any where outright bad and like I said 3 of them are up there with some of my favorites already so it is cool for what it is. I guess more it was just a compilation of tracks and not a well thought out cohesive album. I still really enjoyed it though.

I need to give the Witchtape another chance one of these days seeing mostly everyone else liked it or came around on it after a few listens. I only gave it one proper one and then a cycle through and was still kind meh and haven't peeped it again.