Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ive never watched any interviews or anything. that nacho the ruler track is dope too.

hey nuttybreh, do they sell cds at the shows? i want an actual copy of dudes shit

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Damn Nuttgoon, I thought you have been to a Nacho show? So the 29th would be your first Nacho show if you go?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I've never eaten at that place, but I know of it. Its 3xl hipster status. The hill is Nuttkase @Nuttkase 's hood, so maybe he's been there?

Lil Woodys ‏ L @LiL woodys 30 Oct

We teamed up w/ N @Nacho Picasso to celebrate the release of his EP #HighandMighty try the #burger & get the record tmrw! NACHO PICASSO x Lil Woody's - YouTube

who's coppin one?

May 9, 2002
Never even heard of Lil Woodys before. But if it is what Ne said it is, then im not suprised. And yup, Capitol Hill is hipster central, with Ballard now being a close second.

anyways

Finally got ot sit down and listen to this last night...this may be his best lyrical output to date, and thats saying alot. I cant remember all the lines, but i was saying alot of "oh shit!"'s last night i know that much.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
also i dont remember seeing this here but it got posted in june so my bad if its old news

Gas One @Gas One might fuck wit it

"Gifts In Jail" is a continuous blend compiled and mixed by Blue Sky Black Death. This music is NOT our own, but that of several bands. It was originally intended to be a sleep mix for personal use, but eventually we decided to release it on our myspace in '06.
credits
released 05 June 2013
Bands as they appear in order:

1.Set Fire To Flames
2. Stars Of The Lid
3. Sol Invictus
4. Sol Invictus
5. Set Fire To Flames
6. Transient Waves
7. L'Orchestra Noir
8. Set Fire To flames
9. Do Make Say Think
10. Do Make Say Think
11. Godspeed! You Black Emperor
12. A Silver Mt. Zion
13. A Silver Mt. Zion
14. Steve Von Till

Gifts In Jail I, II | Blue Sky Black Death

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
also i dont remember seeing this here but it got posted in june so my bad if its old news

@Gas One might fuck wit it

Gifts In Jail I, II | Blue Sky Black Death
thats dope they called it a 'sleep mix intended for personal use' thats definitely how i view their music, sleep music. i mean its dope if youre getting high and not sleeping, but its so much better as background music for bedtime. if not BSBD i listen to nature sounds/rain/ocean waves on youtube. 9 hours of heavy rain on youtube for sleep works hella well. dont know if any of you do that too, but it hella helps me fall asleep and im not a easy sleeper.

May 9, 2002
thats dope they called it a 'sleep mix intended for personal use' thats definitely how i view their music, sleep music. i mean its dope if youre getting high and not sleeping, but its so much better as background music for bedtime. if not BSBD i listen to nature sounds/rain/ocean waves on youtube. 9 hours of heavy rain on youtube for sleep works hella well. dont know if any of you do that too, but it hella helps me fall asleep and im not a easy sleeper.
This Jail album isnt them. its other bands.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Thanks for the posts 0R0 @0R0 . Both sounded nice. Hopefully a free link comes up soon for that euphoric tape II.