Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire Mega-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
every song besides the first two (im not HUGE fan of huzzah pt 1 and the first songs chorus is annoying as fuck) but every other song blaps, the rest of it is great they shoulda put pt 2 as the second song imo
I think Huzzah Pt. 1 is dope (but I do like Pt. 2 a lot more) but if you check that interview I posted on the last page he said he made the first video for what he thought was the worst song on the album. I agree with you on the first song too, the chorus is fucking wack but besides that it's a cool song. Honestly minus the wack chorus on that the only other thing I'm not really feeling is the Huzzuh Pt. 1 remix. I really never felt any of the rappers on that remix music much (Danny Brown has a couple songs I like) and they didn't change my mind with their verses on it either.

All that said this has been really the only album I've listened to the past few days and I think it's great.

Maltese Falcon Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 is getting lots of repeats.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

What label or company is mnwka? Their bandcamp page hosted noth this cd and the newest Main Attrakionz too.
I actually hated this remix so much I deleted it off the album lol. Exquire has a dope line, Danny Brown has some spits but his voice usually annoys me (and does on this song) and I found everyone else to be just awful. Of course they make a video for it though haha.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i hate the huzzah remix, and i know despot from back in the day and i chop it up w danny brown on the regular

that song just needs to die and never come back

theres a few songs i still like from the album, but all the songs i used to play, i no longer play

'the song that never ends' with heron was dope, i wonder what other shit heron has out