Most anticipated albums of 2016

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I didn't like it either, but I checked out one of his old tapes that I'd never heard "Pick of the Litter" and it was the same as having a new Kevin Gates album, just A lot better. HA.

I like Boosie's project (out my feelings) the best so far out of what I mentioned. I never liked homie before but ever since I heard "Fuck 'em All" where he aired out everybody in his murder case, I been rooting for him.

I'm only a couple songs in on Life of Pablo, and pretty underwhelmed.

Apr 4, 2015
Sep 3, 2002
ThE Macklemore album has a bunch of good songs on it.

Macklemore's not popular on here, but I can say he's a song writer no doubt. Like a throwback mc, he knows how to take a concept and turn it into a song. It reminds me of the days when you used to get an album and tell someone what the songs were about, instead of nowdays when the only thing somebody asks is "who's on it?"

Chance the rapper is on it, if you must know. Fool is garbage. But Yg is on my second favorite song on the album---"white privilege 2 "being my favorite.

Apr 25, 2002
It's April and nothing is anticipated in music anymore. One day ____ announces he/she is dropping a new project and either people stream it, dl'd it, or don't give a sh*t. So what's to look forward to cause its a lot of homo rap going on these days that's alienating some hip hop fans from new music altogether

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
ThE Macklemore album has a bunch of good songs on it.

Macklemore's not popular on here, but I can say he's a song writer no doubt. Like a throwback mc, he knows how to take a concept and turn it into a song. It reminds me of the days when you used to get an album and tell someone what the songs were about, instead of nowdays when the only thing somebody asks is "who's on it?"

Chance the rapper is on it, if you must know. Fool is garbage. But Yg is on my second favorite song on the album---"white privilege 2 "being my favorite.
Chance & Macklemore are both wildly popular.
I don't really like Chance the Rapper, but people love that fool. It's either you love him or hate him. I don't like his flow, voice, or the majority of his music.

Macklemore actually makes great music. But, people think he's soft especially people on this site. And i get it, i understand it. But his shit is real and he stays true to himself- he's not trying to be someone he's not and i respect that.

Apr 4, 2015
This April, I'm looking forward to the Royce 5'9" and Horseshoe Gang albums. The HSG album snippets are up on iTunes and it sounds dope. I'm not into Drakes music but will definitely check out Views From The 6.

Apr 4, 2015
Couldn't get into Drake's album. Streamed it a couple of times and all sounded the same. Still no word on new Tupac music... I was hoping they'd release something since it's the 20th anniversary of his passing away. Listening to a lot of his music lately. The Makaveli and Strictly 4 albums are in heavy rotation. Any hopes for a good Snoop album? His new project is coming out next month I believe.

Sep 3, 2002
None of these came out:

Shadow from East Co. Co.
J. Cole and Kendrick "reminiscing"
T.I "the dime trap
Nas- TBA
Andre 3000_ (yeah right)

and they're not likely to, (besides T.I maybe).

But here's some more to anticipate:

Tech N9ne -The Storm
Ty Dolla $ign - Campaign (all the singles have been trash so far)
The Game -1992
Dj Paul - Year of the six
Kanye West -TurboGrafx
GOOD Music -Cruel WInter

Drake's album was mostly trash, same with Kanye West.

Schoolboy Q and YG had the best efforts from what I was anticipating.

Sep 3, 2002
What songs do u like off j. Coles'?

I don't like ab souls' shit either. When they "challenge" themselves (this is what Kendrick and ab soul call it in interviews) I think the music suffers. I could see j. Cole "challenging himself" on this album as well.

I understand the motivation to experiment with your artistry and all, because the reward of making something fresh /ultra dope / breakthrough outweighs the risk of putting out a mediocre/ weird album because fans will still buy it and some even swear by it.

Last edited: