***( MINBENDA.COM // MODS // RELEASES // FORUM)***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
***( MINBENDA.COM // MODS // RELEASES // FORUM)***

We are searchin for sum guys bein a moderator for mindbenda forum. They need to post daily news all about hiphop or what ever is discussable and also keep the Forum real. We also changed the forum design and try to add more functions, to make more specials like exclusive tracks or winning games:

Exclusive Darcmind Track: Darcmind 2005 (they were on Loud Records)

Darcmind Exclusive Track: Darcmind 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*\\ UPPANOTCH 12" SINGLE - THE FETE ///* The newest Mindbenda Recordings Release is set up to

the 10th may! +win 2 free copies+

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

U can speak on the Forum directly with Artist of the Mindbenda Recordings lable: X-Ray aka King Ceaser, Rio, Oktober, Uppanotch and many more! Ask em about upcomming releases, jams in NY, about

the M.I.C. and more! Talk with Rio at the Off Topic Forum about all shit... its always fun with

this cat!

We are just havin sum Mods from daybyday entainment and we hope to get more to rise our community!

If anyone want to do this job just hook me up send me a mail @ [email protected]

+++ Mindbenda.com+++
THE X-TACY RADIO SHOW MONTHLY FREE FULL DOWNLOAD HIGH QUALITY!

X-tacy radio is a new once a month show produced by X-Ray and mindbenda recordings and is full of underground gems as well as some real exclusives and some not heard any where else mixes. The breakbeat of the month and interviews with artist that are making a mark in this thing we call underground hiphop. U can downnload each Radio Show fully for free in high quality Mp3! X-tacy radio is what a hiphop radio show should sound like a real d.j. playing real hiphop it's that simple. Stay tuned!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AND we are also always happy to become more users! U all are welcome!
We want to build up a new big community and for that we need U on our Forum!

Peace Brothers- mazz