MAX B, best songs, selections.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
MAX B- THE ULTIMATE SELECTION!

Lets have a thought to Max b... im gonna put some max b classics, maybe this thread is gonna disappear soon, this is dedicated to all the max b bangers and why hes gonna be missed in this game.

ALL THE SONGS ABOVE ARE CERTIFIED CLASSICS:

Its just a personnal way of expression in order not to forget Max B.

Feb 27, 2005
I did months ago a lil mixtape for my MP3 player of all the best songs from Max B... im gonna upload it in a couple of days if some of yall are interested in it.

Feb 8, 2003
I tried to do this a while back on Facebook with max manager massar. Too bad Max's old homboys dont even talk bout him no more. His new trial will kick off sometime this summer. I don't think them dirty crackas gonna let Max out to be honest. His sentence was bullshit BC there was a dude that killed his wife and he only got 15 yrs. max didn't even kill nobody all that happen was a bitch tried to say he planned a robbery.

Feb 27, 2005
Im gonna upload my "so called" max b mixtape during the week... Its gonna be in four parts and some songs (but not all) are with french montana.