LIL WAYNE WANTS OFF CASH MONEY RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Lil Wayne WEEZY F L @LiL Tunechi · 4h 4 hours ago

I am a prisoner and so is my creativity Again,I am truly sorry and I don't blame ya if ya fed up with waiting 4 me & this album. But thk u

I want off this label and nothing to do with these people but unfortunately it ain't that easy

This is not my fault. I am truly and deeply sorry to all my fans but most of all to myself and my family for putting us in this situation.

To all my fans, I want u to know that my album won't and hasn't been released bekuz Baby & Cash Money Rec. refuse to release it.

T-Raww ✔ @Tyga
Gold album been done. my label holding me hostage so i can't release nothing. might just leak it for my fans then let them make $ off it.

PUSHA T ✔ P @pusha _T
L @LiL Tunechi if u wanna drop albums & don't want your CEO's rubbing they hands all in your videos, COME TO GOOD MUSIC!! (Suge Knight voice)

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Meanwhile Tyga still mad they put his music on hold because they don't want him to be fucking underage girls while on their label lol.
yea but really after two albums with huge budgets, both flopped, i can see they're holding him down. i mean now he got kanye as executive producer and thats another album with budget and the single produced by kanye isn't charting. or baby doesn't like anything g.o.o.d music related. which leads to weezy who is always talking how great kanye is and dude been working with travis scott recently

and remember 10 years ago weezy was about to leave, get signed with def jam when jay was running it, but baby gave him young money. but back then weezy was only thing cash money had anymore that could move units. hot boys was out and mannie was leaving. now they got nicki (and pinkprint doesn't got any of the dope singles she dropped, chiraq, boss ass bitch or yashh bitch) , drake and thugga/quan. euro is cool, but i can't see him selling

i don't understand why juve signed with cash money for third time lol. williams brothers gonna fuck his money up again and not even dropping juve album

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
yea but really after two albums with huge budgets, both flopped, i can see they're holding him down. i mean now he got kanye as executive producer and thats another album with budget and the single produced by kanye isn't charting. or baby doesn't like anything g.o.o.d music related. which leads to weezy who is always talking how great kanye is and dude been working with travis scott recently

and remember 10 years ago weezy was about to leave, get signed with def jam when jay was running it, but baby gave him young money. but back then weezy was only thing cash money had anymore that could move units. hot boys was out and mannie was leaving. now they got nicki (and pinkprint doesn't got any of the dope singles she dropped, chiraq, boss ass bitch or yashh bitch) , drake and thugga/quan. euro is cool, but i can't see him selling

i don't understand why juve signed with cash money for third time lol. williams brothers gonna fuck his money up again and not even dropping juve album
I dont understand when Young Money dropped that comp with bedrock on it, they shoulda been pumpin Young Money albums like No Limit. They missed an opportunity there imo.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
I dont understand when Young Money dropped that comp with bedrock on it, they shoulda been pumpin Young Money albums like No Limit. They missed an opportunity there imo.
wrong era to drop hella albums in short time tho. and albums from gudda gudda, lil twist, lil chuckee, short dawg etc no one would've bought em

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
wrong era to drop hella albums in short time tho. and albums from gudda gudda, lil twist, lil chuckee, short dawg etc no one would've bought em
i disagree

wrong era? maybe. but with the right single featuring wayne or drake etc, or with another bigger name artist i think each could have pushed 100k easy. just save the big promo for wayne, drake and nicki. let everybody shine and eat, do a young money tour showcasing everyone on young money. shit would have been huge imo