Layzie Bone pissed on Facebook.. Krayzie to address rumors..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "UPDATES"

HES GOSSIPING ABOUT A MAN'S WIFE LIKE SOME LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL..
ONLY TO COMPLETELY BACKTRACK ON IT ALL AND SAY
"OMG IT WAS TOTALLY JUST A RUMOR :) NEVAMINDZZZZZZZZ"
AFTER THIS NIGGA MADE LIKE 15 THREADS PUTTING HER ON BLAST...

BONE IS PISSED ABOUT THE RUMORS. FROM STANS LIKE YOU BRO

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
its not even updates...its all rumors created by fans and bitch ass muthafuckas with too much time ( that flamez cat especially )

its a known fact bone has and will always have issues within the group...do i care...not anymore...it seems like every 6 months they break up, make up, gotta new album that will bring it back to that thug shit, never drops or does and flops...break up again see you all in 6 months...its the bones cycle of free publicity...staying relevant whatever way they can...whats funny though is bizzy has been in and out the group since they were in their prime and eventually people accepted his absence as him just being bizzy and thats what he does....but when krayzie decides to call it...its mass chaos amongst the bone community....rumors and speculation fly, yet krayzie already said he was done and wants to move foward doing his own....case solved...do i care to question a grown mans decision on what he chooses to do with his life and career...no...krayzie knows its over...the vibe aint there...people want that thuggish ruggish and he isnt that guy anymore why try and be something he doesnt want...dude is way into god or jehovah these days...he aint on that mo murda/ouija shit...and thats fine...

it more amusing that nobody is concerned about wish leaving too....he is a part of bone no matter how terrible he has become , but nobody questions his leaving....

let the new bone layzie, bizzy and flesh attempt another 3 man bone group....fuck it, cant get much worse than Uni-5...

as long as layzie remains bone, than bone will never go away..he has held that group together for over a decade...and even if bizzy bailed...flesh and layzie would continue on as the real bone brothers

Jun 10, 2002
I had to think about it for a sec, but maybe its a good thing they broke up. I mean if n.w.a would not have broken up we wouldnt have snoop, mack 10, dogg pound, eminem, 50 cent, alot of these rappers came from the n.w.a family tree even though the group broke up, so who knows maybe Krayzie might find the next big rapper or something who knows. but anyways I know it sucks and all but shit happens something good might come out of this

I had to think about it for a sec, but maybe its a good thing they broke up. I mean if n.w.a would not have broken up we wouldnt have snoop, mack 10, dogg pound, eminem, 50 cent, alot of these rappers came from the n.w.a family tree even though the group broke up, so who knows maybe Krayzie might find the next big rapper or something who knows. but anyways I know it sucks and all but shit happens something good might come out of this
bone never put on anyone tight though. all that mo thugs shit was garbage.