KRAYZIE BONE VS BIZZY BONE AUDIO INTERVIEWS HERE WE GO AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
I was reading the Allhihhop interveiw and Krayzie sounds like he is still on the e.1999 block. his transcript was horrible to read, all i remember was him repeating slang terms that my friends from jail use. Kray acts like he is still a teenager, talented music wise but his vocabulary in the transcript was giving me a headache. he needs to grow up and stop acting like that thug is still alive. Bizzy on the other hand has very good transcript's as I have always noticed, music wise he also is talented but I think he should move on from music. hip-hop is dead.

Jul 27, 2009
^^^^^
you sure we read the same thing?

the one i read, Krayzie kept on talking about how he isnt the same person that he was in the E. 1999 days. and explained the whole situation during the making of the Resurrection album real clear to me.

Bizzy was the one who kept talking about Pepsi and Cokes and how Tomika Wright wanted to bribe him with sex while talking about the stars

Feb 8, 2003
to me bone aint done, or maybe they are, who knows. Its just they beats. they fuckin suck.
nigga they done. best thing for them to do now as a group is just go on them cruise tours performing they old hits. they couldve came back with that uni album but that closed the casket on them as a group.

Feb 8, 2003
I know what they problem is. They all grown now and have different tastes and goin in different directions in life so they personalities clash and they dont vibe on the same page. this always happens with people taht grow up together. we all dont still hang out with all the exact same people we did when we was in elementary and high school.

May 25, 2005
I know what they problem is. They all grown now and have different tastes and goin in different directions in life so they personalities clash and they dont vibe on the same page. this always happens with people taht grow up together. we all dont still hang out with all the exact same people we did when we was in elementary and high school.
thats some real shit...i started fuckin around with music with some of my homies...half of us see each other only a few times a year now, and all have different tastes and projects they wanna work on now...cant be mad though...thats just the game of life...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
a lot of bones demise in the game came from the record companies always trying to recreate that crossroads success and it showed on UNI-5 even with strength & loyalty...

but bone aint bone no more, they all soft....need to drop that thug from the name cause it aint them no more

Dec 25, 2003
Yeah theyre completely done peeps!!! Alotta washed up rappers & other acts still puttin out wack music & that floppin them out; they wastin alot shit off them & theyre damn time; theyre just overrated now to the edge that theyre over overplayed......

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I was reading the Allhihhop interveiw and Krayzie sounds like he is still on the e.1999 block. his transcript was horrible to read, all i remember was him repeating slang terms that my friends from jail use. Kray acts like he is still a teenager, talented music wise but his vocabulary in the transcript was giving me a headache. he needs to grow up and stop acting like that thug is still alive. Bizzy on the other hand has very good transcript's as I have always noticed, music wise he also is talented but I think he should move on from music. hip-hop is dead.
Definitely dont think we read the same interview from Krayzie Bone...

Feb 23, 2003
THAT IS PART OF IT BUT THERES MORE TO IT THAN JUST A CLASH OF PERSONALITIES AND GETTING OLDER...