Krayzie Bone leaves Bone Thugs N Harmony! It's over!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Krayzie Bone really left... it's really over... afte 20 years

After 20 years as a member of veteran Cleveland, Ohio Hip-Hop act Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Krayzie Bone has announced he is leaving the group to pursue a solo career and other projects. Krayzie made the announcement on youtube this morning.

“I will no longer be a part of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony,” Krayzie Bone revealed. “Due to uncontrollable circumstances, it’s basically time for me to move on and just start embarking on different endeavors I’ve already had planned in my life. Just trying to go to a whole other level in the music game, I am trying to grow and become greater at what I do.”

According to Krayzie Bone, he will focus on his label, The Life Entertainment, and develope new artists through a recently announced, upcoming project titled Cleveland is the City Vol. 1.

“It’s been a great 20 year run with Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, I have nothing to complain about,” Krayzie Bone said. “If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be right now, so its much love, for what Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has done for me. But its that time in my life to where I finally closed this chapter and opened up a new chapter in my life to start exploring these options out here.”

“I thank all the fans for supporting me with Bone for over 20 years and I hope that y’all will continue to support me on these future endeavors that I embark on. It aint nothing but love, I love y’all, thanks for everything you’ve done.”

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
bone has been irrelevant to me for like 10 years. krayzie was always my favorite but hes had less that an albums worth of dope tracks in that time, and the other 4 combined have probably had less than that.

May 11, 2002
Yeah... They have not been a group, EVER.

Krayzie & Bizzy have always been jealous of each other and creating a tear in the group. And anything after E.1999 seemed half ass put together. You could tell the chemestry was gone. BTNHRessurection was a good release because Bizzy seemed focused on it and there was less Krayzie singing the same damn hook in the same voice.

I'm happy. I hope Bizzy, Layzie, & Flesh do a project together.

And who cares of any no talent artist Krayzie will be putting out? Mo Thugs sucked and so will anything from The Life Ent.

Feb 8, 2003
I told yall in the bizzy beefin with krayzie thread that that group is done. u can stick a fork in them niggas its over far as a group. only one who will be sucess solo is krayzie. flesh got potential long as he dont drop no bullshit

Feb 23, 2003
^^YOU FORGOT KRAYZIE AND LAYZIE BOTH OWNED MO THUG RECORDS IN THE BEGINNING THEN WHEN KRAYZIE GAVE LAYZIE HIS SHARE OF THE LABEL THATS WHEN HE STARTED THUG LINE/THE LIFE ENT.. SO ON SO FORTH..