Krayzie Bone clears up rumors in new video.. Bizzy and Krayzie respond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Apr 13, 2003
I don't get how some people can click on a thread, comment and say that nobody cares. When in fact, u actually took time out of your day to comment. I don't get it. I'm not a bone stan at all. I do/did enjoy their muzik. Bone still has a lot of fans thru out the world that still do give a shit abt what goes on with the group

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
All of this really makes me sad that an era is gone. But hey Pac is gone Biggie is gone Nate Dogg is gone all the real O.G.s in this game are dying off. Makes me think about how much time that I have left.

REAL TALK.

Apr 20, 2005
i dont mind all the bone threads dude. thats what these websites r 4. u got mutherfuckers postin about odd future wolf gang 24-7. y cant u post about bone?

Feb 8, 2003
Krayzie is the only one who i fuks with far as solo albums. flesh too just hope his new shit is raw. krayzie had the most successful solo career and best sounding albums though. he got two classics under his belt and one damn near classic(gemini)

taht thug on teh line was his slepted on album and my favorite one he dropped so far. he fucking wrecked this Pharrell beat though this song brings back memories