Kevin Gates....cousin fucker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Im really not into gossip and celebrities lives, but this is gross and hilarious all in one. The power of pussy....'tis strong.

Rapper Kevin Gates -- I Was Banging My Cousin for 2 YEARS! | TMZ.com

Kevin just went on TMZ Live to clarify what he posted a few days back ... that he was dating a woman a few years ago and after 3 months his grandma told him the lady was his cousin.

Kevin told us ... they began dating in 2006 and continued dating for nearly 2 years after finding out. He says he never found out whether it was a first, second, third cousin or even more remote.

The rapper and the woman are still close, and he has no regrets and feels no weirdness about their relationship.

He's an interesting guy ... and as open as it gets.

Read more: Rapper Kevin Gates -- I Was Banging My Cousin for 2 YEARS! | TMZ.com

Dec 8, 2010
According to this article, breeding with your 3rd or 4th cousin might not be a bad idea:
When Incest Is Best: Kissing Cousins Have More Kin - Scientific American

Interestingly, one evolutionary argument for mating with a relative is that it might reduce a woman's chance of having a miscarriage caused by immunological incompatibility between a mother and her child. Some individuals have an antigen (a protein that can launch an immune response) on the surface of their red blood cells called a rhesus factor—commonly abbreviated "Rh." In some cases—typically during a second pregnancy—when a woman gets pregnant, she and her fetus may have incompatible blood cells, which could trigger the mother's immune system to treat the fetus as a foreign intruder, causing a miscarriage. This occurrence is less probable if the parents are closely related, because their blood makeup is more likely to match.

"It may well be that the enhanced reproductive success observed in the Iceland study at the level of third [and] fourth cousins, who on average would be expected to have inherited 0.8 percent to 0.2 percent of their genes from a common ancestor," Bittles says, "represents this point of balance between the competing advantages and disadvantages of inbreeding and outbreeding."