Keith Murray VS Fredo Starr [Full Rap Battle]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I watched this and it was so embarassing hahaha

That uploader is funny as fuck, the names he gave his videos.

"Papi got dat poodle"
"Random sweaty dude raps"
"DJ Laptop"

Sep 3, 2002
It's cool that they did it. People who paid to see that got shorted though, Murray was off. That snatching the mic shit is disrespectful as hell, I wouldn't stand for it no way. thought fredro star did well.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I seen Keith Murray in concert in SF at maritime hall once with hella other people, I believe Common was opening and the Roots were headlining.

Keith Murray was unimpressive, did his shit and ended up spitting this verse he put on the Alkaholiks album during the show, which was coo cuz I'm a fan on the Liks, but then the Roots came on and had everyone who performed come back on stage to freestyle and Keith Murray spit that same verse that he already spit during his show. Then after the show I'm standing next to Murs listening to him destroy someone in a battle and all of the sudden Keith Murray's drunk ass shows up to the cipher and tries to hop in and spits the same verse for the 3rd time! That shit was beyond disappointing, at that point it was just sad, and Murs starts clowning him during the verse and tried to battle him but KM wasn't hearing none of that shit and thought he just spit the ill eat shit ever.

The best thing about that show was Common stage diving and people stole his shoes, so he kept changing words to his songs and was freestyling about his lost shoes. Only one got thrown back on stage but this foo rocked it in socks....when he came to freestyle at the end with the roots him and black thought were both rappin about the stolen shoes, that shit was hella funny. I even saw an article a year or two later where i think it was questlove being asked about what his most memorable your stories was and he starts talking about the stolen shoes....I wish I remembered what magazines name was

Sep 3, 2002
Kieth Murray now confirming everything we all knew, that he was fucked up on some liquor and pills, was unprepared etc etc.

I still think he'd lose a rematch.

He talked about how the beats were a bad idea. I would agree, acaplela battles are what's happening now--- it just makes sense to do it that way.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Kieth Murray now confirming everything we all knew, that he was fucked up on some liquor and pills, was unprepared etc etc.

I still think he'd lose a rematch.

He talked about how the beats were a bad idea. I would agree, acaplela battles are what's happening now--- it just makes sense to do it that way.