KANYE WEST - THE LIFE OF PABLO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Saying it's better than yeezus ain't saying shit. Yeezus was unlistenable.

This album has a few songs, but overall I don't think it comes close to any of his other albums. Even 808's is better to me.

The best songs were already released a few weeks ago, so that always sucks, like seeing the best jokes of a movie in the trailer.

That "I made Taylor swift" line has to just be to get attention. 30 hours sounds like he still cries about amber rose. Chance the rapper is the the sorriest mc I swear, especially since Kanye tweeted that the album was delayed so he could finish his verse for it, dude is wack to me. And I didn't hear what Kanye about ray j?

Im pleased he released something, but I hope there's more where that came from. A deluxe edition at least.

Sep 3, 2002
The cover art looks the same as Hotline Bling art.

Maybe he used the same "artist" trying to get them paid, or to continue his efforts to bite Drake.

The album cover I saw also has this giant silicone ass.

Doesn't make it much better.

Apr 25, 2002
That Famous beat (Swizz Beats) is pretty crazy. Feedback kinda goes too. And I was digging that 30 hours the most out all the pre-releases.

I'm a huge Kanye fan but it's hard not to admit dude hasn't gotten weird as fuck. Like, I really think dude has mental issues. But even a B+ Kanye album is still better than 90% of the shit out there, IMO.

All in all I think it is pretty solid and will be in rotation for a while. But all the nay-Sayers will have plenty of opportunity to nit pick it.

Why tf would he name his album that? And he must be in some kinda debt he only spent 10 dollars and a trip to google images on his album cover.

umm he actually let a bunch of 1st graders make it for him!
His way of giving back to the community

ha a ha haaaaaaaaaa
haaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha !

PS: he still cries over amber hoes like a bitch
even though she dissed him on twitter lol

rappers.. they're just a bad joke now

Life of Pablo is trash just like almost all mainstream music.

Truth is C Bo's new CD is better and so is E 40s.
But these mother fuckers would not survive if the chips were done..
you see all these little girl rappers in dresses and and womens pants..
they'd eat each other.. once the stupid public stops buying their trash music
and gangster rap takes over again...

the music industry deserves A Better class of criminal

haaa ha haaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaaa

Sep 3, 2002
That Famous beat (Swizz Beats) is pretty crazy. Feedback kinda goes too. And I was digging that 30 hours the most out all the pre-releases.

I'm a huge Kanye fan but it's hard not to admit dude hasn't gotten weird as fuck. Like, I really think dude has mental issues. But even a B+ Kanye album is still better than 90% of the shit out there, IMO.

All in all I think it is pretty solid and will be in rotation for a while. But all the nay-Sayers will have plenty of opportunity to nit pick it.
I came away with the same conclusion, he's f'd in the head. Thinks he's a genius, but I think his genius talent is starting to show less and less. Living around the kardashians will ruin him.

Sep 3, 2002
still putting this on once in awhile...

That Desiigner dude is either Future with another name, or shamelessly taking his style. He's to Future what the Realist was to 2Pac (if it's not actually Future).

Kanye's a nut, but I do appreciate the honesty mixed in all his idiocy and nonsense.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

hes goofy looking lol

its weird when the 2nd track has future's metro boomin tag & kanye obvs knows who future is & that this dude is hella biting him

anyway, this album is all over the place but less focused & using a safer set of samples than yeezus. it sounds like a jam session using 80% samples he knew would be generally liked by the masses.

i only really liked a handful of tracks, most of them being near the end after the max b interlude.